TOTY Modric Reviews?

Fuego
484 posts An Exciting Prospect
To the people who have tried using TOTY Modric - how did he perform? Also what position did/do you play him in your team? Is he worth the coins?

Comments

• Metalfly
    991 posts Professional
    I used him for a bit as a CM in 41212.

He was quite underwhelming, a great passer but he still felt weak, despite his stats he doesn't defend well. Perhpas it's due to his H/M workrate but my midfield felt much more solid with IF Allan instead of TOTY Modric, sold him after about 15 games and went back to Allan.
  • Fuego
    Metalfly wrote: »
    I used him for a bit as a CM in 41212.

He was quite underwhelming, a great passer but he still felt weak, despite his stats he doesn't defend well. Perhpas it's due to his H/M workrate but my midfield felt much more solid with IF Allan instead of TOTY Modric, sold him after about 15 games and went back to Allan.

Okay, that’s a shame as his stats look great.

Any other reviews from other people?
  • joehuk
    3315 posts National Call-Up
    I'm using him atm and as Metalfly says feels a bit underwhelming considering his Stats etc, will hold on to him till after TOTY to see his price then.
  • Fuego
    joehuk wrote: »
    I'm using him atm and as Metalfly says feels a bit underwhelming considering his Stats etc, will hold on to him till after TOTY to see his price then.

What chem style do you have on him and where are you playing him?
  • joehuk
    3315 posts National Call-Up
    CM / Shadow

Might try anchor on him, boost his 3 weakest stats.