So If I Sell Everything....

ppeetteerr11
1041 posts Professional
If I sell everything worth value, I can afford 94 Brazilian Ronaldo. I think I’m gonna do it...start UT from scratch pretty much. I think it’ll be fun to build a team around him. I have Salah POTM and Rui Costa as well as a few untradables (SCB’s Hamsik, Giovinco, Pirlo, etc). Thoughts before I do it?

Comments

• cdbuck26
    3300 posts National Call-Up
    My thoughts:
    don't
  • Demon_reborn
    2692 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do it
  • ppeetteerr11
    1041 posts Professional
    cdbuck26 wrote: »
    My thoughts:
    don't

Why not? @cdbuck26
  • TurdFerguson
    2292 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not the worst idea but not the best one either, I’m sure he would be a lot of fun to play with, but I’m guessing he will cost you more games than he will win you with a weak back line. Your call tho
  • cdbuck26
    My thoughts:
    don't

Why not? @cdbuck26

The more untradables you have, no matter how good they happen to be, the more and more you get the worse off you really are. You end up having no variation to your team as you feel obligated to use them for the rest of the year. Unless you are- oh wait, just realized you said Ronaldo not Ronaldinho, nevermind, do it if you want, it sounds like fun.
  • Demon_reborn
    2692 posts Fans' Favourite
    My thoughts:
    don't

Why not? @cdbuck26

The more untradables you have, no matter how good they happen to be, the more and more you get the worse off you really are. You end up having no variation to your team as you feel obligated to use them for the rest of the year. Unless you are- oh wait, just realized you said Ronaldo not Ronaldinho, nevermind, do it if you want, it sounds like fun.

Lol
  • ppeetteerr11
    1041 posts Professional
    Not the worst idea but not the best one either, I’m sure he would be a lot of fun to play with, but I’m guessing he will cost you more games than he will win you with a weak back line. Your call tho

SIF Mustafi & Koscielny...I know they're not the best but I can build on it...
  • cdbuck26

SIF Mustafi & Koscielny...I know they're not the best but I can build on it...

I personally think it's fun starting from scratch