2005 posts Fans' Favourite
Average players with full icon teams winning games due to the players they have

Comments

• GoodnightIrene
    3215 posts National Call-Up
    So you lost?
  • Dinksy
    1868 posts Play-Off Hero

last 4 WL games I've played, the opponent had Ronaldo plus icons. Dunno why so many people are flush this year
  • SteveG
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero

That's the way ultimate team is but and noting will every change that. If you hate it you can play normal seasons.
  • John Knows
    837 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dinksy wrote: »

last 4 WL games I've played, the opponent had Ronaldo plus icons. Dunno why so many people are flush this year

yeh i'm on ps4 and it wasn't like this last year.
  • Fifabing
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So you're mad people spend their money as they wish? Having a full icon team, or full IF team hardly means they will always win. This game is scrpi....errrr, nvm, don't want to get in trouble.
  • bberger
    4148 posts National Call-Up
    This year really seems that extremely many players are rich in coins. I really don't mind a stacked team, but Icons and formation switching regardless ruin this game imo..
  • FAL
    195 posts Sunday League Hero
    SteveG wrote: »

That's the way ultimate team is but and noting will every change that. If you hate it you can play normal seasons.

I agree to an extent. Seasons is fun but it gets old quickly. The fun of FUT is that rush you get when you open a pack and get an awesome players. It’s also fun to build your team how you see fit in which style you’d like.

The only problem is play style in this game is irrelevant because you can’t play any style you’d like. Everyone plays 4-3-1-2 with wingers at striker and cam.
  • ImAtrocious
    1579 posts Play-Off Hero
    Shouldn't better players mean something? I don't understand why people get frustrated by playing against good teams. There are two aspects to the game: playing and building a team. I don't have a "stacked" team and still prefer it that way.

It's okay not to win every game, I promise.
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6738 posts Big Money Move
    because a lot of casual players stopped playing fut champs.
  • Denisianes
    8059 posts League Winner
    It's very easy to make coins.
  • CeeQue
    10150 posts Has That Special Something
    Its all win at all cost.
  • torcids
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why would you say credit card teams, this year it's so easy to make money( trading/WL rewards etc).. I haven't spent any money other than buying a game, and I have have icons on my team. If you put a little effort into trading you can make tons of money.
  • iWilshere_19
    2005 posts Fans' Favourite
    So you lost?
    torcids wrote: »
    Why would you say credit card teams, this year it's so easy to make money( trading/WL rewards etc).. I haven't spent any money other than buying a game, and I have have icons on my team. If you put a little effort into trading you can make tons of money.

Trading ain’t as good now
  • OZero
    4499 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2018

You definitely didn't get it. There are tons of teams with full Prime icons which likely cost over 20m.
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    So, you fancied yourself as a great FUT player that can beat icon stacked teams? Learn your lesson well boy.

Play for fun, and fun you shall have.

If you try to cross that thorn field without proper shoes, what did you expect?
  • torcids
    OZero wrote: »

You definitely didn't get it. There are tons of teams with full Prime icons which likely cost over 20m.

Why didn't I get it, if you spend time trading you can make alot of easy money. What's there to get, I don't even trade that much and I have icons.
  • Nana_bitty
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Weekend league is a lot harder this year. I feel at a disadvantage playing with a weakened team because all my coins are tied up.
  • torcids
    I guess everyone should have the same team , Martial, Jesus, Son and Bakayoko. I rather play a team of icons than these guys every single game.
  • OZero

Why didn't I get it, if you spend time trading you can make alot of easy money. What's there to get, I don't even trade that much and I have icons.

Ok so kindly illustrate how to trade a team with 20m back. 20m, consist of Ronaldo Ronaldinho TOTGS CR7 Vieira etc.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Let me just get this right;

If you have an expensive team, it plays like trash, there’s no difference between Ronaldo and Jesus or Messi and Martial, so you migh as well use cheap players.

BUT

If someone else has the good players and they win, it’s not fair?
  • torcids
    edited January 2018

Ok so kindly illustrate how to trade a team with 20m back. 20m, consist of Ronaldo Ronaldinho TOTGS CR7 Vieira etc.

Not sure what they do but what I do works and it's easy. Don't even spend much time doing it. You have to find a pattern. You can use webapp/phone and console.
  • OZero

Not sure what they do but what I do works and it's easy. Don't even spend much time doing it. You have to find a pattern. You can use webapp/phone and console.

Credit card, end of story.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain

I’ve got about 6m without a credit card. I could have easily doubled that with more time and effort.
  • torcids

Keep thinking that, but even if they do what's the big deal. I rather play those guys with Icons than Jesus and Martial every game.
  • torcids
    DaveSaves wrote: »

I’ve got about 6m without a credit card. I could have easily doubled that with more time and effort.

Exactly, me too. Just takes some patience and luck.
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    I 've only spend 30 euros back in Christmass of 2015 so far, so I don't have any reason to defend those credit-card guys, but why hate them?

It's their effing money, they should spend it on a game, on booze, on women, on charity, on trips, on a season ticket, however the hell they want.

There are various types of players on FIFA and that's that. Weekend league is for the capable hands or wallets. Where's the foul on this?
  • SeaDawgBob
    932 posts Professional
    They all might not be CC teams, this year has been a lot easier for trade profit. I've spent less than $100 (at the start of the game) and have a 5m team. All the profit is from trading.
  • mdizzl3
    12276 posts Has That Special Something

I'm sick of playing against poor people with average teams. Too easy.
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    SeaDawgBob wrote: »
    They all might not be CC teams, this year has been a lot easier for trade profit. I've spent less than $100 (at the start of the game) and have a 5m team. All the profit is from trading.
    If I ever decide to spend money on FIFA again it will be at the very start. This is the wisest move for low spenders.

• TheMightyBee
    1997 posts Fans' Favourite
    because a lot of casual players stopped playing fut champs.