Anyone else struggling to enjoy the Bundesliga TOTS?

Managed to get enough coins to get TOTS De Bruyne, Auba and Muller in a 41212 attack and they are lacking.

Auba feels awful, especially in comparison to his SIF which I enjoyed a lot tbh.
Muller the same, keeps hitting the post and getting run down by Gundogan and Subotic.
And De Bruyne doesn't do much, he has a right shot when he can get it off but I'm struggling to find space.

I use this form a lot and the players fit what I'd usually run. Just can't make any chances happen.

Anyone got any tips?

I would love to get Lewan but he's far too much atm.

Comments

• Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    Change you formation. Auba kills when he is lone striker, cf muller behind it (or cam) and de bruyne good anywhere so put cm.
  • Imtnt wrote: »
    Change you formation. Auba kills when he is lone striker, cf muller behind it (or cam) and de bruyne good anywhere so put cm.

Yeah, that sounds like a plan. Might try 433 (4) and put Muller CAM and De Bruyne LCM and Auba ST :smiley:
  • CoPanda
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i never used a player like tots boateng .. its like having doumbia with attribute card on CB
  • muonz
    2170 posts Fans' Favourite
    Imtnt wrote: »

Yeah, that sounds like a plan. Might try 433 (4) and put Muller CAM and De Bruyne LCM and Auba ST :smiley:

tbh Auba is a one-trick pony, so you won't get much fun out of him unless you enjoy running in straight lines. I've got Muller ST, KDB Cam and it's so much more fun.
  • CoPanda wrote: »
    i never used a player like tots boateng .. its like having doumbia with attribute card on CB

Too damn pricey although I do need a defender who defends :lol: but defending isn't my problem.

I was struggling to create any chances. And with Robben and Reus on the Wings as well as those attackers, they should be running the show.
  • maximilson
    977 posts Professional
    So far, Rodriguez, Boateng & Verhaegh have been doing brilliantly for me. Hoping to buy KDB in the next few days
  • thomas_PCH2014
    3391 posts National Call-Up
    11053856_889118244481575_5166581660724776816_o.jpg

can't wait to finish this wednesday :#
  • JoeDoeDawg11
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    Imtnt wrote: »

Or try 4231 (1) With Auba ST, De Bruyne as a wide CAM, and Muller as CCAM

• Tekkerz
    3659 posts National Call-Up
    Try subbing on and use nif team from the start.