EOE Kaka please

MxM15
833 posts Semi-Pro
Why start with Pirlo and stop? Give us more EA

Comments

• SEANIE8
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The only player i need to finish my team. Trying to remake the Milan squad from 04/05. No doubt if they do release him they will only give him 65 stamina or something similar!
  • RayS
    25690 posts Player of the Year
    Plz
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    SEANIE8 wrote: »
    The only player i need to finish my team. Trying to remake the Milan squad from 04/05. No doubt if they do release him they will only give him 65 stamina or something similar!

Doubt it, if they do then **** you ea
  • SanderFC
    2660 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2018
    They extended his contract to 2020 for some reason in the database

https://sofifa.com/player/138449/changeLog
    Post edited by SanderFC on
  • RayS
    SanderFC wrote: »
    They extended his contract to 20202 for some reason in the database

https://sofifa.com/player/138449/changeLog

well as an informed MLS fan, I can defo say that is not true irl
  • RayS
    best policy with FIFA is to expect nothing so that when something eventually happens, you are pleasantly surprised :)
  • Moose Factory
    3610 posts National Call-Up

Me too! Just not using Crespo.
  • SEANIE8

Guessing you're patiently waiting for prime Shevchenko too? How much do you think his SBC will be? Maybe around the same price as Hernandez?
  • DeanoZoff
    4272 posts National Call-Up
    Would love Kaka too, currently got MVB, Rui, Pirlo and badly want Kaka

Makes no sense that they would make 1 for Pirlo but not Kaka, the best player on the planet before Messi and Ronaldo arrived
  • Moose Factory

Guessing you're patiently waiting for prime Shevchenko too? How much do you think his SBC will be? Maybe around the same price as Hernandez?

Painfully waiting! That will probably be the only prime SBC I’ll do. Might require 1 icon but looking at Van Basten’s I doubt it. That Van Basten SBC is very tempting though...
  • VerdePride
    3240 posts National Call-Up
    Been saving 400k for him, that is all I want , so hopefully its not much longer now
  • IntoxicatedSeal
    1421 posts Professional
    It's not like he really defined an era though. He was more flash in the pan.
  • MxM15
    833 posts Semi-Pro

Painfully waiting! That will probably be the only prime SBC I’ll do. Might require 1 icon but looking at Van Basten’s I doubt it. That Van Basten SBC is very tempting though...

Mvb is cheap. Wonder why
  • Moose Factory

The mood of this thread after a comment like that...

juhf.gif
  • HelloDearie
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite

come off it, he was a quality player who won world player of the year. Injuries curtailed him admittedly, but he was far from a flash in the pan
  • Razer94
    1767 posts Play-Off Hero

mmb9qajq9swpi8xxy76a_400x400.jpeg
  • RayS

The mood of this thread after a comment like that...

juhf.gif

Correct. Just curious, @IntoxicatedSeal how closely did u follow Lord Kaká’s career?
  • DeanoZoff
    4272 posts National Call-Up
    The last person to win the ballon d'or not called ronaldo or messi.

A flash in the pan?

Federico Macheda was a flash in the pan
  • SEANIE8
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    The last person to win the ballon d'or not called ronaldo or messi.

A flash in the pan?

Federico Macheda was a flash in the pan

This.

Nobody could run with a ball the way Kaka could, he ran past world class defenders like they weren't there. It would have been interesting to see how many more ballon d'ors he would have won without injuries, because on his day he was just as good as Ronaldo and Messi.