TOTY Modric

Fuego
484 posts An Exciting Prospect
I'm thinking of selling my Pogba and replacing him with TOTY Modric at RCM as i'd have enough coins to buy him then, he'd fit into my team with full chem. How much of an issue will his height be? He's 5'8" and Pogba is 6'3" so it's going to be a big difference - I like Pogba's height as it helps with interceptions quite a bit. Just would like some feedback from people who have used him

Comments

• Fuego
    I guess not many people have used him yet? :D
  • freakjas
    5941 posts Big Money Move
    Im gonna give you a review on him when his price dropped this weekend
    Will use him at cam tho with the 99 passing and 96 dribbling
    Played against Kante toty and his height really didn’t bother him destroying my game so I don’t think it would make a big difference
  • Fuego
    freakjas wrote: »
    Im gonna give you a review on him when his price dropped this weekend
    Will use him at cam tho with the 99 passing and 96 dribbling
    Played against Kante toty and his height really didn’t bother him destroying my game so I don’t think it would make a big difference

Ok cool, cheers.
  • limjitwe
    6794 posts Big Money Move
    I’m optimistic he will be 950k to 1.05 mio
  • Fuego
    limjitwe wrote: »

I'm not so sure he'll reach that - maybe 1.1m - I think a lot are people are waiting to pick up TOTY this weekend so the demand is really high, but then again so many people have saved up packs in anticipation for the full TOTY to be in packs.. it's very hard to predict the prices but they should definitely fall.
  • freakjas
    5941 posts Big Money Move
    Fuego wrote: »

I'm not so sure he'll reach that - maybe 1.1m - I think a lot are people are waiting to pick up TOTY this weekend so the demand is really high, but then again so many people have saved up packs in anticipation for the full TOTY to be in packs.. it's very hard to predict the prices but they should definitely fall.

People panik selling already
    Saw one for 1.3
  • limjitwe
    6794 posts Big Money Move
    Fuego wrote: »

Keep the faith. 20-30% drop