Is there a better holding CM under 200k than....

RDR123
286 posts Sunday League Hero
Bakayoko? His strength and height is great but his below average passing and tragic shooting is starting to annot me a little.

Comments

• Player_2
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Obiang IF. Same but can pass
  • Mattallicawolf
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fellani IF...seriously he is great, a massive pest in midfield for opposition attackers
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1283 posts Professional
    Fellani IF...seriously he is great, a massive pest in midfield for opposition attackers

Does he work in weekend league?
  • Mattallicawolf

I don't really understand the question tbh mate, not trying to be a smartarse but if he works for you in seasons, dkt, online singles why would it matter?

I've played with him in WL and doesn't perform any differently as far as I feel
  • nope.
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1283 posts Professional

I don't really understand the question tbh mate, not trying to be a smartarse but if he works for you in seasons, dkt, online singles why would it matter?

I obviously ask because i want someone who will work against tough opponents, i can win almost every single match in all you mentioned except weekend league, so what is there not to understand.
  • ICUP
    4136 posts National Call-Up

standard of play is different compared to WL. Winning 8 games in division one is easier than winning 8 games in WL.
  • Mattallicawolf

I obviously ask because i want someone who will work against tough opponents, i can win almost every single match in all you mentioned except weekend league, so what is there not to understand.

Alright calm down...breath...it's not a personal attack on you, christ alive
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1283 posts Professional

Jesus christ what's wrong with you :D I shouldn't have asked.
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    U r looking for epl or generic?
  • Mattallicawolf

Ok, as I say he works fine in WL for me, in fact, get him on a near post corner will probably get you a few goals too if you play him as a cdm usually and he isn't further up the pitch
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1283 posts Professional

Ok, as I say he works fine in WL for me, in fact, get him on a near post corner will probably get you a few goals too if you play him as a cdm usually and he isn't further up the pitch

Amen. Thank you, that's literally the answer i was looking for, thank you.
  • Mattallicawolf

Amen. Thank you, that's literally the answer i was looking for, thank you.

we got there in the end haha if you give him a go PM me your results
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1283 posts Professional
    Yeah i'll do if i get him, i was looking for a bully to support Herrera and he seems fit.
  • Mattallicawolf
    Yeah i'll do if i get him, i was looking for a bully to support Herrera and he seems fit.

give you a perfect link for hybrids too
  • Toonleew
    2183 posts Fans' Favourite
    Baka is average at best
  • RDR123
    rodrel wrote: »
    U r looking for epl or generic?

Looking for EPL :-)
  • RDR123
    Player_2 wrote: »
    Obiang IF. Same but can pass

I've brought IF Obiang to give him a try :-P
  • DeanoZoff
    4271 posts National Call-Up
    There are loads better than bakayoko, even just from prem.

But Danilo Pereira stands and laughs at all of them
  • DicaniosGod
    5211 posts Big Money Move
    DeanoZoff wrote: »

Why? He looks bang avg!!

• Phiba
    755 posts Semi-Pro

RDR123 wrote: »
    Bakayoko? His strength and height is great but his below average passing and tragic shooting is starting to annot me a little.

SIF Mooy
    Dembele

Nice avatar btw!
  • DeanoZoff
    4271 posts National Call-Up
    DeanoZoff wrote: »

Why? He looks bang avg!!

As a holding mid he is perfect

Looks like an adult playing with kids when hes playing
  • duf
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Obiang, Fellaini, Pereira lol what are you taking guys :) Under 200k you have Radja or Vidal
  • SC_Nankatsu_Mr_Vu
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    ICUP wrote: »

standard of play is different compared to WL. Winning 8 games in division one is easier than winning 8 games in WL.

i don't agree with that.. i normaly finish Gold 1 - 3 but that one time i played Division 1 i got my **** beaten without winning one game..
  • RDR123
    Phiba wrote: »
    RDR123 wrote: »

SIF Mooy
    Dembele

Nice avatar btw!

So I've already got SIF Mooy but played him on the right so I'll give him a go after I've tried out IF Obiang :-P

Oh yes the best team I the world!
  • If you want pace strength defending and passing....
    Only 1 man

Inform Matuidi
  • Ferrari_LFC10
    369 posts Sunday League Hero
    I start Vidal. And bring on Kante at half time. If I had a premier league team I’d start kante he’s unbelievable they both are to be honest.
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    Clickbait
  • RDR123
    I start Vidal. And bring on Kante at half time. If I had a premier league team I’d start kante he’s unbelievable they both are to be honest.

Do you find his height an issue?
  • Ferrari_LFC10
    369 posts Sunday League Hero
    No, For corners he’s good at the near post which is where he goes to automatically, the more I play with Vidal the more I like him over Kante though, Vidal seems more solid in tackles, Kante is the type who will run the width/length of the pitch to tackle someone, miss the tackle but wins the second tackle. Vidal too slow to always catch the player but when he does he doesn’t miss the first tackle as much.