Prime Ronaldinho SBC (Pack Rewards)

Dalebert
573 posts An Exciting Prospect
I'm thinking of selling my whole club to get Prime Ronaldinho but I'm probably 200k short. Would the pack returns see me through?

Jumbo Rare Players Pack (x2)
Rare Mega Pack
Rare Players Pack
Prime Gold Players Pack
Mega Pack
Rare Gold Pack
Jumbo Premium Gold Pack (x3)
Premium Gold Players Pack
Jumbo Rare Players Pack

Comments

• they should get you through but really depends on your pack luck
  • Pxul_
    7467 posts League Winner
    yolo it
  • Dalebert
    If I do another prime SBC (like Schmeichel/Overmars) this should help push me over the line as it would be cheaper than buying an icon...
  • lastfifa
    1593 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you packs are like mine... then no. Did prime Smeichel and Carlos on monday and packed only Verrati and discard if Exteita.
  • Dalebert
    I have terrible pack luck too, but surely even with that in mind surely I wouldn't be far off.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6325 posts Big Money Move
    If you wait until tonight and snipe a couple of the more expensive players when the lightning rounds begin you would probably have enough tbh

Everything will drop tonight once full team is in packs
  • M@nt!c
    3262 posts National Call-Up
    Why not going for the 91? Cr7 has same stats for 1 mil cheaper and they are tradeble
  • Why not going for the 91? Cr7 has same stats for 1 mil cheaper and they are tradeble

if he's ready to sell his whole team for prime ronaldinho, i think it's kind of an idol or childhood hero for him.. i guess he wants to keep him till the end of the game.. and i feel the same even if CR7 is better.. i still prefer to play with dinho as he is one of my heros
  • M@nt!c
    Why not going for the 91? Cr7 has same stats for 1 mil cheaper and they are tradeble

if he's ready to sell his whole team for prime ronaldinho, i think it's kind of an idol or childhood hero for him.. i guess he wants to keep him till the end of the game.. and i feel the same even if CR7 is better.. i still prefer to play with dinho as he is one of my heros

Yeah ok, but why then not go for the 91 tradeble one? 2,8mil for an untradeble is just to much and there is a big chance of regret later but thats my oppinion
  • Dalebert
    He is one of my favourite players ever and considering there are zero Liverpool legends in the game, then I might as well. Will keep the game interesting for that bit longer.

Thanks for the advice guys, I will try and pick up some bargains tonight!
  • Dalebert

Yeah ok, but why then not go for the 91 tradeble one? 2,8mil for an untradeble is just to much and there is a big chance of regret later but thats my oppinion

I appreciate it - I will have second thoughts before pulling the trigger.
  • Why not going for the 91? Cr7 has same stats for 1 mil cheaper and they are tradeble

i will get dinho as prime version too without even trying the loan version, just that i don't get the idea to sell him, he will be my cam for the rest of the year.. btw i have the 91 rate dinho rn and will sell him to do his prime version, but i guess everybody has his own opinion on that
  • M@nt!c

i will get dinho as prime version too without even trying the loan version, just that i don't get the idea to sell him, he will be my cam for the rest of the year.. btw i have the 91 rate dinho rn and will sell him to do his prime version, but i guess everybody has his own opinion on that

Yea m8 sure :wink:
  • CeeQue
    10601 posts Has That Special Something
    Hes going to cost me just over ~1 mil. The only real coin sinks are the 88/89 SBCs. Fortunately for me i would have to liquidate my League SBC cards.

I also packed 88 Zanetti and did the Peter SBC so thats a good ~700k in savings. Hes the only legend i want i could care less for anyone else. For the price and what i have in stock hes so worth it.
  • Dalebert
    I feel the same he's going to be one of the most (if not the most) fun players in the game. I will throw pretty much everything into it (including SBC Pirlo and Prime Rui Costa) and will be left with a few Futmas cards (Van Dijk, Wijnaldum and Fabinho) and SBC Giovinco.
  • Tommygunn
    3135 posts National Call-Up
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Hes going to cost me just over ~1 mil. The only real coin sinks are the 88/89 SBCs. Fortunately for me i would have to liquidate my League SBC cards.

I also packed 88 Zanetti and did the Peter SBC so thats a good ~700k in savings. Hes the only legend i want i could care less for anyone else. For the price and what i have in stock hes so worth it.

With what you made off those kanes you should treat yourself :D
  • CeeQue
    Dalebert wrote: »
    I feel the same he's going to be one of the most (if not the most) fun players in the game. I will throw pretty much everything into it (including SBC Pirlo and Prime Rui Costa) and will be left with a few Futmas cards (Van Dijk, Wijnaldum and Fabinho) and SBC Giovinco.

Yeah im trying to avoid using Pirlo but yea everyone else is fair game.
  • Dalebert
    Pirlo is the one I'd love to keep if possible - he's excellent and strong link to Giovinco.

I'm gonna buy a load of high rated cards tonight then hit the Schmeichel SBC.
  • Woodersinho
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The only notable players I packed from the Ronaldinho pack rewards were Godin, Miranda, IF Guedes and Matuidi, you might be able to stretch it through to 200k though, it's always a gamble to rely on packs
  • Dalebert
    Definitely a gamble but if it doesn't quite stretch, a couple of SB rewards should finish it off.
  • CeeQue
    edited January 2018
    How much are the packs worth for the SBC?
  • Denisianes
    8059 posts League Winner
    CeeQue wrote: »
    How much are the packs worth for the SBC?

Ronaldinho and Vieira seem to share the same packs, so around 580k coins.
  • keyroy
    1607 posts Play-Off Hero
    Do the schmeicel tonight after 6 when full toty in packs prices should be low. Also then you have another set of packs to open to help cover the shortfall
  • Dalebert
    Will probably pull a TOTY that'll cover the costs ok.
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    In the middle of doing it now, opened my first 100k pack and didn't even get a board so...
  • Dzeko86BIH
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    In the middle of doing it now, opened my first 100k pack and didn't even get a board so...
    Wow its crazy and some people can pull a toty from a 2 player pack.
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Dzeko86BIH wrote: »
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    Wow its crazy and some people can pull a toty from a 2 player pack.

Yep it's a joke
  • CeeQue
    Put in Zanetti for icon SBC and packed Kasper/If Chile guy. May have to part ways with Pirlo can't seem to get around the 89 with what i have.
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    yolo it

Laughed more than I should have
  • Dalebert
    So I've been slowly chipping away at this and I'm a couple of players away from completing (Brazil SBC).

I decided to do both Prime Overmars and Prime Schmeichel as it works out much cheaper than buying a couple of icons, you also get the wonderfully rewarding packs (lol) and the higher rated SBCs are cheaper due to using say a 92 rated Schmeichel. I would recommend this route even though it's much more time consuming.

For anyone considering it here's a breakdown of the costs:

Overmars SBC
    Total Cost - 406,750
    Noteworthy Pulls - Icardi and a Discard gold inform

Schmeichel SBC
    Total Cost - 351,800
    Noteworthy Pulls - Fabregas and Barzagli

RONALDINHO SBC (excluding both of the above SBC costs)
    Total Cost - 1,701,757
    Noteworthy Pulls - Asensio, Koscielny, Otamendi, Juanfran, Asensio, Carvajal, Koulibaly, Fahrmann

TOTAL COST - 2,460,307

Costs aren't exact but won't be far off. Pack luck wasn't great, though I'd imagine it could've been a lot worse.