TOTY Modric vs Prime ADP

Fuego
484 posts An Exciting Prospect
Who's better at CAM?

Comments

  • JigglySte
    3269 posts National Call-Up
    ADP,
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    JigglySte wrote: »
    ADP,

  • Jaysin
    1310 posts Professional
    JigglySte wrote: »
    ADP,

  • MichaelLiew
    50 posts Park Captain
    Adp
  • MichaelLiew
    50 posts Park Captain
    For cam u need someone can shoot out of the box
  • Fuego
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How many of you have tried TOTY Modric though? :D
  • JigglySte
    3269 posts National Call-Up
    Fuego wrote: »
    How many of you have tried TOTY Modric though? :D

    Probably 0, but it's a guarantee he isn't better than ADP at CAM
  • Fuego
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    JigglySte wrote: »
    Fuego wrote: »
    How many of you have tried TOTY Modric though? :D

    Probably 0, but it's a guarantee he isn't better than ADP at CAM

    Fair enough
  • Estaban
    1025 posts Professional
    Modric with hunter looks class if you play him at CAM. Better work rate. I think if you favor the right foot enough even with a 5 Star WF it might be worth it.

    If you play 41212(2) I think Modric is the ideal candidate CAM/RCM.
  • Brazil4fun
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    Up this , im interested too
  • Fuego
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Brazil4fun wrote: »
    Up this , im interested too

    Only really found this review -

    I think he'd be best suited to CM than CAM
  • legend6199
    471 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I use both in the same team 41212... have ADP at CAM due to his 5* weak foot and modric's defence is very reliable at RCM and you can use strong link with cr7 and sif Vrsaljko
  • Fuego
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    legend6199 wrote: »
    I use both in the same team 41212... have ADP at CAM due to his 5* weak foot and modric's defence is very reliable at RCM and you can use strong link with cr7 and sif Vrsaljko

    Only negative feedback I've seen of him is his strength and height - how bad is it really? Also who did you play at RCM before TOTY Modric and how do they now compare to him?
  • legend6199
    471 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fuego wrote: »
    legend6199 wrote: »
    I use both in the same team 41212... have ADP at CAM due to his 5* weak foot and modric's defence is very reliable at RCM and you can use strong link with cr7 and sif Vrsaljko

    Only negative feedback I've seen of him is his strength and height - how bad is it really? Also who did you play at RCM before TOTY Modric and how do they now compare to him?

    I was playing otw tolisso and 90 gullit and CM... have now sold tolisso and pushed gullit at ST next to CR7.. modric is just class i have hunter on him but thinking of putting an anchor or shadow on him as im getting KDB this weekend his height isnt an issue i actually like him is very all rounded but his finishing in the box sucks
  • Brazil4fun
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    legend6199 wrote: »
    Fuego wrote: »
    legend6199 wrote: »
    I use both in the same team 41212... have ADP at CAM due to his 5* weak foot and modric's defence is very reliable at RCM and you can use strong link with cr7 and sif Vrsaljko

    Only negative feedback I've seen of him is his strength and height - how bad is it really? Also who did you play at RCM before TOTY Modric and how do they now compare to him?

    I was playing otw tolisso and 90 gullit and CM... have now sold tolisso and pushed gullit at ST next to CR7.. modric is just class i have hunter on him but thinking of putting an anchor or shadow on him as im getting KDB this weekend his height isnt an issue i actually like him is very all rounded but his finishing in the box sucks

    That doesnt sounds good for a cam , probably go with Piero then , hated Costa because of his bad finishing at cam
  • LiamSully
    6055 posts Big Money Move
    legend6199 wrote: »
    I use both in the same team 41212... have ADP at CAM due to his 5* weak foot and modric's defence is very reliable at RCM and you can use strong link with sif Vrsaljko

    That’s what I’ll be running with, who you got at CDM?
  • legend6199
    471 posts An Exciting Prospect
    LiamSully wrote: »
    legend6199 wrote: »
    I use both in the same team 41212... have ADP at CAM due to his 5* weak foot and modric's defence is very reliable at RCM and you can use strong link with sif Vrsaljko

    That’s what I’ll be running with, who you got at CDM?

    Sbc Prime petit unfortunately wish i didnt do it and did Viera instead but his very solid hasnt let me down.. workrates are crap because he will go forward sometimes.. cant wait till tomorrow will be getting kdb bonnuci maldini to finish up my team for the year i think
  • legend6199
    471 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Brazil4fun wrote: »
    legend6199 wrote: »
    Fuego wrote: »
    legend6199 wrote: »
    I use both in the same team 41212... have ADP at CAM due to his 5* weak foot and modric's defence is very reliable at RCM and you can use strong link with cr7 and sif Vrsaljko

    Only negative feedback I've seen of him is his strength and height - how bad is it really? Also who did you play at RCM before TOTY Modric and how do they now compare to him?

    I was playing otw tolisso and 90 gullit and CM... have now sold tolisso and pushed gullit at ST next to CR7.. modric is just class i have hunter on him but thinking of putting an anchor or shadow on him as im getting KDB this weekend his height isnt an issue i actually like him is very all rounded but his finishing in the box sucks

    That doesnt sounds good for a cam , probably go with Piero then , hated Costa because of his bad finishing at cam

    Yeah there are better players at 1-1.2 mil to play at CAM but he is a very very good CM plus has good links to SIF Vrsaljko marcelo cr7 bale etc
Sign In or Register to comment.