484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    JigglySte wrote: »
    Fuego wrote: »
    How many of you have tried TOTY Modric though? :D

Probably 0, but it's a guarantee he isn't better than ADP at CAM

Fair enough
  • Estaban
    1025 posts Professional
    Modric with hunter looks class if you play him at CAM. Better work rate. I think if you favor the right foot enough even with a 5 Star WF it might be worth it.

If you play 41212(2) I think Modric is the ideal candidate CAM/RCM.
  • Brazil4fun
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    Up this , im interested too
  • Fuego
    Brazil4fun wrote: »
    Up this , im interested too

Only really found this review -

I think he'd be best suited to CM than CAM
  • legend6199
    471 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I use both in the same team 41212... have ADP at CAM due to his 5* weak foot and modric's defence is very reliable at RCM and you can use strong link with cr7 and sif Vrsaljko
  • Fuego
    legend6199 wrote: »
    I use both in the same team 41212... have ADP at CAM due to his 5* weak foot and modric's defence is very reliable at RCM and you can use strong link with cr7 and sif Vrsaljko

Only negative feedback I've seen of him is his strength and height - how bad is it really? Also who did you play at RCM before TOTY Modric and how do they now compare to him?
  • legend6199

Only negative feedback I've seen of him is his strength and height - how bad is it really? Also who did you play at RCM before TOTY Modric and how do they now compare to him?

I was playing otw tolisso and 90 gullit and CM... have now sold tolisso and pushed gullit at ST next to CR7.. modric is just class i have hunter on him but thinking of putting an anchor or shadow on him as im getting KDB this weekend his height isnt an issue i actually like him is very all rounded but his finishing in the box sucks
  • Brazil4fun
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite

I was playing otw tolisso and 90 gullit and CM... have now sold tolisso and pushed gullit at ST next to CR7.. modric is just class i have hunter on him but thinking of putting an anchor or shadow on him as im getting KDB this weekend his height isnt an issue i actually like him is very all rounded but his finishing in the box sucks

That doesnt sounds good for a cam , probably go with Piero then , hated Costa because of his bad finishing at cam
  • LiamSully
    6055 posts Big Money Move
    I use both in the same team 41212... have ADP at CAM due to his 5* weak foot and modric's defence is very reliable at RCM and you can use strong link with sif Vrsaljko

That’s what I’ll be running with, who you got at CDM?
  • legend6199
    LiamSully wrote: »
    I use both in the same team 41212... have ADP at CAM due to his 5* weak foot and modric's defence is very reliable at RCM and you can use strong link with sif Vrsaljko

That’s what I’ll be running with, who you got at CDM?

Sbc Prime petit unfortunately wish i didnt do it and did Viera instead but his very solid hasnt let me down.. workrates are crap because he will go forward sometimes.. cant wait till tomorrow will be getting kdb bonnuci maldini to finish up my team for the year i think
  • legend6199
    Brazil4fun wrote: »

That doesnt sounds good for a cam , probably go with Piero then , hated Costa because of his bad finishing at cam

Yeah there are better players at 1-1.2 mil to play at CAM but he is a very very good CM plus has good links to SIF Vrsaljko marcelo cr7 bale etc