Seasons need dedicated servers

The lag is horrendous. Its ridiculous that I have to play dkt in order to have a semi decent game. If people have poor connections then that's their problem but the one's with stable internet shouldn't be brought down because of it.

Comments

• Andys_rtg
    501 posts Sunday League Hero
    The lag is horrendous. Its ridiculous that I have to play dkt in order to have a semi decent game. If people have poor connections then that's their problem but the one's with stable internet shouldn't be brought down because of it.

I have to constantly relegate my self from d1 and d2,,,, d2 is not so bad , but the lag is still there
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    Draft and season are awful to play in
  • RadioShaq
    19660 posts Moderator
    Probably depends on distance to the server. Some prefer p2p still.
  • DanValletta
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have had a terrible night in seasons, Lag and delay have been extreme. I just can't understand why. Maybe there is a correlation between EA adding content and connection. Saying that my mate has not had an issue with connection tonight at all. go figure
  • RadioShaq wrote: »
    Probably depends on distance to the server. Some prefer p2p still.

P2p is fine when you are going against someone with a stable connection but having to sit through constant freezing and stuttering is absurd. They honestly need to add another tournament mode or something with dedicated servers, I don't even care about the rewards at this point.
  • Stkyfngz
    4929 posts Big Money Move
    This is why i strictly play DKT and SBs now.

Seasons are so laggy for me, i get hit with the speed up lag every other game lmao.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    edited January 2018
    Seasons play great for me, very rarely experience lag. I've only lost 1 game after 54 season games. If fut champs was as smooth, I'd rarely lose.
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    Have not had any issues with lag, well maybe cause I only play if the player has a 4 bar connection more than 10 seconds