Ronaldinho or Matthaus?

Parth12008
1414 posts Professional
Can complete one of them right now, have costa and deco in midfield. who should i go for?

Comments

  • id always pick dinho
  • Looking at stats, Ronaldinho looks like Neymar with strength tbh, and he costs more than CR7, wthout being better. Matthaus on the other hand, looks veryyyy good imo.
    Personally I would(and am) wait(ing) for Gullit :P
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    wow obv its dinho cos hes dinho hes most players dream
  • Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional
    BordoMavi wrote: »
    Looking at stats, Ronaldinho looks like Neymar with strength tbh, and he costs more than CR7, wthout being better. Matthaus on the other hand, looks veryyyy good imo.
    Personally I would(and am) wait(ing) for Gullit :P

    He would be 3.5-4M
  • But is Ronaldinho better than CR7, who would cost about 700k less?
    IMO try the loan if you want to do Ronaldinho
  • Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional
    BordoMavi wrote: »
    But is Ronaldinho better than CR7, who would cost about 700k less?
    IMO try the loan if you want to do Ronaldinho

    I guess i should do that
  • Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional
    Went with matthaus! Hopefully it will not turn out to be a huge mistake
  • ez1907
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2018
    I would say Ronaldinho,but you've already chosen
  • GrinWithoutaKat
    1147 posts Professional
    Ronaldinho is the more 'fun' option, but honestly Matthaus is definitely the more sensible one. Keep us updated on how he fits in for you.
  • Joestoe
    10581 posts Has That Special Something
    I'd picked Dinho personally. Having tons of fun with him.
  • Nicku32
    2371 posts Fans' Favourite
    Joestoe wrote: »
    I'd picked Dinho personally. Having tons of fun with him.

    Im waiting for his price to drop at the moment to be able to afford him. Its the illogical choice, however i'm getting a bit bored of the game, so im hoping once I get him I will have some fun.
  • Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional
    Ronaldinho is the more 'fun' option, but honestly Matthaus is definitely the more sensible one. Keep us updated on how he fits in for you.

    Will complete during otw promotion!
  • Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional
    ez1907 wrote: »
    I would say Ronaldinho,but you've already chosen

    Next choice would be between him and CR7
  • sheffutd87
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    It would be Dinho for me too. Prefer my CM's to be a bit bigger than LM
  • Jonew
    63 posts Park Captain
    After grinding through the dinho sbc I was slightly disappointed with him, I thought he’d be a god card but sadly he isn’t..
    Yes he’s real fun too use but adds nothing new to what I already had..

    Maybe cos he cost me so much, I dunno..
    I won’t say I regret doing it but I’d much rather have my Overmars back..
  • used the dinho loan and my word he puts every other player I've used to shame
  • Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional
    Jonew wrote: »
    After grinding through the dinho sbc I was slightly disappointed with him, I thought he’d be a god card but sadly he isn’t..
    Yes he’s real fun too use but adds nothing new to what I already had..

    Maybe cos he cost me so much, I dunno..
    I won’t say I regret doing it but I’d much rather have my Overmars back..

    Overmars is really great. So I am not in hurry to upgrade him
  • Nicku32
    2371 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2018
    Parth12008 wrote: »
    Jonew wrote: »
    After grinding through the dinho sbc I was slightly disappointed with him, I thought he’d be a god card but sadly he isn’t..
    Yes he’s real fun too use but adds nothing new to what I already had..

    Maybe cos he cost me so much, I dunno..
    I won’t say I regret doing it but I’d much rather have my Overmars back..

    Overmars is really great. So I am not in hurry to upgrade him

    I packed him last thursday ;) Hes good but seems to do the same jobs as SIF Son for me at LST. Which is about 1 assist and 1 goal a game.
  • Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional
    Nicku32 wrote: »
    Parth12008 wrote: »
    Jonew wrote: »
    After grinding through the dinho sbc I was slightly disappointed with him, I thought he’d be a god card but sadly he isn’t..
    Yes he’s real fun too use but adds nothing new to what I already had..

    Maybe cos he cost me so much, I dunno..
    I won’t say I regret doing it but I’d much rather have my Overmars back..

    Overmars is really great. So I am not in hurry to upgrade him

    I packed him last thursday ;) Hes good but seems to do the same jobs as SIF Son for me at LST. Which is about 1 assist and 1 goal a game.

    Well you can't pair son with the players from La Liga and Bundesliga
  • Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional
    Ronaldinho is the more 'fun' option, but honestly Matthaus is definitely the more sensible one. Keep us updated on how he fits in for you.

    He feels great. Smooth on possession and dribbling is good as well as shooting. Defensively rock. It's early days for me but he looks great deal
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1319 posts Play-Off Hero
    I use 89 dinho and he’s literally the best player i’ve used in the past 5 years. Next to MOTM ronaldo in FUT 15 (perfectly balanced stats)

    I can only immagine how well prime dinho plays
  • Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional
    I use 89 dinho and he’s literally the best player i’ve used in the past 5 years. Next to MOTM ronaldo in FUT 15 (perfectly balanced stats)

    I can only immagine how well prime dinho plays

    He was really great for me during his loan. Helped me win DKT too. Let's see how much gullit cost. If he is out of range then will do Dinho
Sign In or Register to comment.