1801 posts Play-Off Hero
Is he a significant boost over the NIF? I would be using him at left striker

Comments

• Koolfashion
    2393 posts Fans' Favourite
    bump, want 2 know 2
  • ManTrain
    2934 posts Fans' Favourite
    He’s insane. Better than last year imo. Probably better suited to play cam though.
  • TTAZ
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero
    ManTrain wrote: »
    He’s insane. Better than last year imo. Probably better suited to play cam though.

I have untradable prime adp or else I would use him at cam
  • ManTrain
    2934 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nice. I’d probably play him on the right and abuse his finesse shots.
  • TTAZ
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero
    ManTrain wrote: »
    Nice. I’d probably play him on the right and abuse his finesse shots.

I generally use low drivens more but I'll try swapping him and NIF CR7
  • TTAZ
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero
    Up
  • Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    Me, tried him in draft, he was weird to use he feels too fast for his own good
  • MyRoomsMessi
    2476 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve been ripping drafts trying to get him mate. Gotten Ron 4 times already ffs
  • TTAZ
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol what **** luck. Is Ron a huge improvement to his NIF @MyRoomsMessi ? Figured he wouldn't be the least worth upgrading
  • MyRoomsMessi
    2476 posts Fans' Favourite
    TTAZ wrote: »
    Lol what **** luck. Is Ron a huge improvement to his NIF @MyRoomsMessi ? Figured he wouldn't be the least worth upgrading
    First two drafts won one and lost one in finals he scored 0 in 7 games. 3rd draft felt good and scored a fair amount of goals didn’t see a substantial improvement to his NIF still feels clunky at dribbling, great finisher. 4th he was good. Not even close to being worth 4m more than his NIF.
  • Branders
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hey I Packed him untradable on Monday in an gold 2 player pack... I have used him 19 games and scored 40 goals from CAM and a few at left striker in a 4312. he is insane. I put a sentenal and he feels decently strong. he gets pushed off the ball by strong CBs but not other players. shooting is godly on him. I am going to put Hawk on him for the next week
  • fluffymnuffy
    12515 posts Has That Special Something
    Branders wrote: »
    Hey I Packed him untradable on Monday in an gold 2 player pack... I have used him 19 games and scored 40 goals from CAM and a few at left striker in a 4312. he is insane. I put a sentenal and he feels decently strong. he gets pushed off the ball by strong CBs but not other players. shooting is godly on him. I am going to put Hawk on him for the next week

Sentinel :D
  • Branders
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    @fluffymnuffy boosted his strength to like 93. all his other stats seemed insane already. but now I want him to have perfect longshots so Hawk time
  • TTAZ
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero
    Any more reviews?