Bateson

Comments

• ICUP
    4137 posts National Call-Up
    Currieman wrote: »
    If i was getting paid to open packs I wouldn't give two **** how much I was spending on FP.

I would just get very upset that I haven't packed anything but Bateson has had some sick pulls this year like TOTGS Ronaldo so I doubt he cares.

• BruceLeeHarding
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The funniest thing about this is that people buy Fifa points etc, spend shed loads of money to get Ronaldo, Messi etc, when you can just use them outside of FUT....
  • ICUP
    The funniest thing about this is that people buy Fifa points etc, spend shed loads of money to get Ronaldo, Messi etc, when you can just use them outside of FUT....

Yeah because seeing them is the same as playing with them.
  • BruceLeeHarding
    ICUP wrote: »

I'm easily confused. Please elaborate.

• Grifan
    1230 posts Professional
    Pack weight is on the floor , take note people this is future fifas will be.
  • ICUP

Mis-read one damn word ffs. Response should have been because the majority of people play FUT and wanna use Ronaldo/Messi on their teams.

Seasons is trash and so are the other game modes.
  • BruceLeeHarding

Mis-read one damn word ffs. Response should have been because the majority of people play FUT and wanna use Ronaldo/Messi on their teams.

I get ya. Worth hundreds of pounds/dollars just to have a digital portuguese in your team for 6 months tho?
  • dzei
    391 posts Sunday League Hero
    my best is still insigne (mata after him) and i’ve made tons of sbc’s ( all BF all futmass all MM and till now all toty) so you are not alone :D
  • ICUP

I get ya. Worth hundreds of pounds/dollars just to have a digital portuguese in your team for 6 months tho?

Not really but considering some people play the game everyday its gonna feel like a hell of a long time if you have him on your team
  • Retro_G
    29315 posts Player of the Year
    Why would EA give a youtuber a blue? They will continue to dump grands into the game, until they hit a blue. Leave them without a blue until the final day to maximize profits. Whale's are clueless, deserve to be milked....
    Moooo
  • Sercs
    18672 posts World Class
    weird how all tolerant we are, myself included

spend 100 quid you'd expect anything and everything included with pretty much all games

spend 100 on Fifa and pull 500k worth of players 'nice return that'

which cant get you anywhere close to the best items :joy:
  • Grizzlik
    87 posts Park Captain
    bought one promo packed, pulled Lloris. stopped cuz cant be lucky enough to pull sm1 more Above 88 twiCe
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Layton8212 wrote: »
    I can understand someone putting £50 in a fruit machine and getting annoyed for not hitting the jackpot, but to put £50 on and not pack an icon is insane for a computer game.

What good would that be? You'd have people come out and spend 1000 and have a full team of icons... Icons should be rare - there is nothing wrong with the pack weights. If you want to play with Icons and the best players just keep playing draft mode - you get to play with them and you get packs to open.

Everyone expects Icons and CR7 for nothing these days... blows my mind.

• Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    I can understand someone putting £50 in a fruit machine and getting annoyed for not hitting the jackpot, but to put £50 on and not pack an icon is insane for a computer game. I see people putting hundreds on for nothing in return. How EA get away with this is unbelievable. Ive traded my way to a super team and its alot more fun playing it that way, id hate to spend £500 to get Cr7 in my team for him to be shoved off the ball by Chris Smalling from a starter pack

• iWilshere_19
    2012 posts Fans' Favourite
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »
    I can understand someone putting £50 in a fruit machine and getting annoyed for not hitting the jackpot, but to put £50 on and not pack an icon is insane for a computer game.

What good would that be? You'd have people come out and spend 1000 and have a full team of icons... Icons should be rare - there is nothing wrong with the pack weights. If you want to play with Icons and the best players just keep playing draft mode - you get to play with them and you get packs to open.

Everyone expects Icons and CR7 for nothing these days... blows my mind.

You can’t use a draft team during weekend league if you didn’t realise lol
  • Purplejacket
    2535 posts Fans' Favourite
    Soly77 wrote: »
    do you really think that those blue cards listed are on the market all by lucky players ?

most of them listed by EA themselves to collect the coins from the market.

Ahm no. Players in the market used to show the seller name till a year or 2 ago.
  • CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up
    I used to spend a lot of cash but I stopped bc even though I have packed bale and Suarez Vidal this year .. I spent way too much and the pack weights have been catastrophic. The chance of pulling the same exact troll cards 3 times as board players is more likely to happen than getting a high priced card out of 60 packs. This just shows the level EA wants to profit off of us. Not an ounce of fun or reward anymore. Every reward pack I’ve gotten has been horrible as well. It’s not like we are being rewarded at all to be honest, for playing so much. Past years I’ve pulled Toty cards and IF Messi. Those days are in the past. That’s why next year... PEs
  • Fab
    17884 posts World Class
    mans should get some hairplugs instead of opening all these packs jeeez
  • UoD
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA are taking the ****.

They release their financials for the quarter later this month, so we’ll see how much they’ve managed to swindle from us this year.

Shareholders and directors’ bonuses come before the community unfortunately.
  • ez1907
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2018
    Made all player pack sbcs yesterday,the return was +80k coins in total..

Pack weights are disgusting this year,especially on promo days.