Squad battles teams : where they are coming from?

MisterRux
921 posts Professional
I can't believe someone has spent 10M coins for this obscenity ... (plus Mbappe OT in bench)

IMO they are randomly generated by EA

7d4815e0136a812f380aa32cc8a16fd8.jpg

Comments

• CR7BRUH
    4048 posts National Call-Up
    The BS bronze teams are harder to beat and you can tell when it's a real team due to chem styles postion changes etc
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    I think you can see the id of squad owner after match. You can add him and ask if he does own that squad.
    Not a SB freak but I think they are legit players squads
  • ChrisA
    728 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They are legit player squads. A team like that is probably one where someone has just chucked a bunch of players into a random squad. The hardest team of 4 in one of my sets last month was Nepenthez's RTG team.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    murazor wrote: »
    I think you can see the id of squad owner after match. You can add him and ask if he does own that squad.
    Not a SB freak but I think they are legit players squads

Stalker alert! Just messing.
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    If they have a That red and yellow EA kit I think it’s made up
  • TwoZebras
    6741 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2018
    The best part about SB is the AI doesn't formation switch. Played a team with Bakayoko up front B)

Was obviously supposed to swap him when the game started but he played the whole game up top
  • Currieman
    5043 posts Big Money Move
    They are real squads. I think they just randomly choose squads so it might not be the team that someone actually uses. They were probably messing about in the squads tab and EA have just refreshed the teams at the exact time those players were in those positions.