Anyone used IF Ox yet?

B16Lad
522 posts An Exciting Prospect
Any reviews?

Comments

• Finesse_4days
    6196 posts Big Money Move
    Yes I packed him in a SBC ,he's a great super sub as he can play Cm Cam or on the wing , if your starting him he would be best at Cam as his defending is not the best and he hasn't got the finishing to play CF or ST .
    He has great dribbling and passing , but can be let down by his strength if you don't use his dribbling properly.
    I would recommend him but wait until he is cheaper as he is overpriced at the minute.
  • B16Lad
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes I packed him in a SBC ,he's a great super sub as he can play Cm Cam or on the wing , if your starting him he would be best at Cam as his defending is not the best and he hasn't got the finishing to play CF or ST .
    He has great dribbling and passing , but can be let down by his strength if you don't use his dribbling properly.
    I would recommend him but wait until he is cheaper as he is overpriced at the minute.

You think he’ll drop then? Thought 50k looked a decent price

• Finesse_4days
    6196 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2018
    He drop to between 30 and 35k during lightning rounds at some point over the weekend, maybe even lower depending on how many people do the SBCs.
  • GeorgeGervin
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don’t think he will drop too far below 50k.
  • VanBasten12
    6783 posts Big Money Move
    I don’t think he will drop too far below 50k.

Wait for those WL rewards tomorrow ... then come back and check this comment out ...