The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Sanchez to United

richisdisturbed
387 posts Sunday League Hero
Looks like it'll be happening now then lads. 4 & half years contract, 270k a week.

Will Sanchez be the RVP that United currently need? What's everyones thoughts?

Comments

• Choepiechakie
    32579 posts National Team Captain
    edited January 2018
    They will still be in united's shadow.
    Utd is nothing more than a noisy neighbour
  • richisdisturbed
    They will still be in united's shadow.
    Utd is nothing more than a noisy neighbour

City are just doing what 2-3 teams would do each season up until Fergie left the league, they're dominating alone for now.
  • ICUP
    4229 posts National Call-Up
    Sanchez ball possession is trash. Lukaku will make a run in behind and sanchez will try do some dumb pass to martial and it will flop.
    He can score goals but when not in the box his decision making is trash
  • richisdisturbed
    ICUP wrote: »
    Sanchez ball possession is trash. Lukaku will make a run in behind and sanchez will try do some dumb pass to martial and it will flop.

I'm undecided on Sanchez at United myself but for 30mil, or a swap for Mhiki, who else could you possibly get? Premier League proven & an old rivals top player.
  • RayS
    27800 posts Player of the Year
    Looks like it'll be happening now then lads. 4 & half years contract, 270k a week.

Source? I not sure who to follown on Twitter for Man u transfer news, but Sky doesn’t have any updates on the deal
  • Gabbinho04
    268 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sanchez is quality tbf, no sure he will match RVP but he is class so will be a good short term signing.

Didn’t Wenger say he wouldn’t sell another player to Utd after RVP??
  • Too old, wasted with no perspective - let's hope i'm wrong. I would push Martial, Rasford and Lingard in first 11 so hard.
  • ICUP
    4229 posts National Call-Up
    ICUP wrote: »

I'm undecided on Sanchez at United myself but for 30mil, or a swap for Mhiki, who else could you possibly get? Premier League proven & an old rivals top player.

Tbh I wouldn't mind Mhiki. Only problem is that wenger is the manager and he can't coach players for ****
  • richisdisturbed
    edited January 2018
    Deleted
  • richisdisturbed
    RayS wrote: »

Source? I not sure who to follown on Twitter for Man u transfer news, but Sky doesn’t have any updates on the deal

There's a couple UK media outlets on Twitter tweeting about it. United have leaked the contract details for now, until they officially confirm it tomorrow.

My mate showed it me but I'm getting him to pull them up for a link. I'm sure one was The Guardian but I can't remember.
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2018
    Not sure I always liked the vibes I got from Arsenal on the pitch. The key is building a successful team where everybody pulls together even when not going well so that’s the challenge.

At Man Utd there are better players than him, certainly Pogba and De Gea for two so he isn’t going to be the one major superstar there.

Having said that, he is a top player no doubt. Martial and Rashford game time will probably go down as Lukaku will start every game still I reckon.
  • Retro_G
    31122 posts National Team Captain
    edited January 2018
    Sanchez is quality, would definitely strengthen our squad significantly. Prem proven, carrying a poor Arsenal side for years. He would fit our style of play too, his workrate is exactly what Jose looks for, he would be devastating on the counter. His crossing, creating ability does get overlooked, but that is another side of his game that shines. Extremely versatile too, we all know how good his dribbling, finishing are, he is capable of tearing any defence apart.

I had given us no chance at winning the Champions League this year, although if we do get Sanchez. I believe we could do well in the CL, a front three consisting of Martial, Lukaku, Sanchez will strike fear into our opponents.
  • iWilshere_19
    2018 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don’t see how it’s any closer?

It’s all on Mikky isn’t it?
  • Retro_G
    31122 posts National Team Captain

Yes.
  • RayS

More like all on Mino Raiola
  • zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    'we never wanted him anyway'

-Buyern Munich, Man Citeh, etc.
  • RayS
    'we never wanted him anyway'

-Buyern Munich, Man Citeh, etc.

Conte: “WHAT! We got Barkley when we could have had Alexis!!!??”
  • Ghazano
    434 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Latest reports are £500,000 per week which works out to be about £270,000 a week after tax, which makes him by far uniteds highest paid player.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Don't see him being another RVP case if Arsenal gets Mkhitaryan.

Probably the best in both club's interest if the deal goes through.

Man Utd need an already established top player to desperately win something after years being on the sideline while Arsenal would avoid losing a player for free and by getting Mkhitaryan would soften the blow of Arsenal fanbase.
  • Jax45
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I can't see Martial and Sanchez in the same team. Great Talents but both demand the ball a lot. Both aren't likely to pass it off but rather try and take on 2-3 defenders and do something themselves.

I personally don't think this is a player that United need. Considering the title is out of reach, I would much rather be giving the game time to Martial, Rashford and Lingard.

It's not my money though... Sanchez is definitely an upgrade over what they have but it comes at the expense of developing talented players.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5888 posts Big Money Move
    for 30 mil it's a bargain
  • AliasMaurice
    2214 posts Fans' Favourite
    He'll just take a place in the team that I'd rather went to martial or Rashford.

Mourinho will probably use him from the left as that's the player he's been looking for after missing out on perisic.

Seen ibra could leave as well if he doesn't feel upto it after his injury.

I'd like to see martial and Rashford being used as strikers instead of the fashion of playing strikers on the wing because they're fast. If Michael Owen was coming through the ranks today he'd get dumped on the wing and wouldn't of been the player he was
  • deang07
    8261 posts League Winner
    Him and martial will play guatantee sanchez will start on right or as a free role num 10.
    Mourinho already said it will not effect martial and thats why he never thought about letting him go .
    Its amazing how many players are rated highly untilll they join utd then everyone says they aint all that.