The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

IF IMMOBILE INVESTING DUE TO POSSIBLE WINTER UPGRADE

Burnie
228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited January 2018
Does anyone think investing in IF Immobile is a good idea with the view that his NIF gets a winter upgrade to an 84 then his IF will get an upgrade to an 86.

It is currently selling for around 28k and the 86 rated is around 76k so surely if the 84 gets an increase to an 86 even if the market drops a bit between now and feb when the upgrades are released then you should at least still be able to sell them for around 60k even 50k is still decent profit per card.

Post edited by Burnie on

Comments

• Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    I've bought a few
  • liuus86
    696 posts Semi-Pro
    sif
  • M4YON
    1026 posts Professional
    Im confused there's only 2 informs for Immobile so what would be SIF wouldn't it?
  • Burnie
    edited January 2018
    No his First Inform would get an increase of 2 to an 86 if his NIF got upgraded to an 84, His second Inform (SIF) would only get an upgrade of 1 from an 86 to an 87 so I feel his IF would be a better money maker than his SIF and with lower risk
    Post edited by Burnie on
  • Selletta
    61 posts Park Captain
    Burnie wrote: »
    No his First Inform (FIF) would get an increase of 2 to an 86 if his NIF got upgraded to an 84, His second Inform (SIF) would only get an upgrade of 1 from an 86 to an 87 so I feel his FIF would be a better money maker than his SIF and with lower risk

why only +1 the SIF card and not +2?
  • Burnie
    Im not sure I just know thats the way they done it last year
  • Dasco
    6502 posts Big Money Move
    Honestly that's a poor investment. He may end up rising like 10-15k but that's not guaranteed by any means and is more or less a long term investment until mid Feb.
  • veltok
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Never seen someone using FIF to represent a First IF, for me this means Fourth IF... Anyway, pretty risk IMO
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Selletta wrote: »
    No his First Inform (FIF) would get an increase of 2 to an 86 if his NIF got upgraded to an 84, His second Inform (SIF) would only get an upgrade of 1 from an 86 to an 87 so I feel his FIF would be a better money maker than his SIF and with lower risk

Because that's what the second in form would be using his new nif rating if upgraded.

Nif 84 if 86 sif 87 tif 88 fif 89 would be the ratings for any base 84
  • Burnie
    Even at 10 to 15k profit a card id take that and I may be wrong but dont think id lose any coins on it so im going to go for a few, not going to be using the coins just now anyway
  • Koning Spijker
    1355 posts Professional

You should not count that way. It is a fact that a 82 rated card goes to 84.
    83 > 85
    84 > 86
    85 > 86
    86 > 87

Its just as simple as that. Only POTM cards can be different
  • Mindphaser
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    SIF is still the best option. With the amount of coins in the game anyone looking for a top tier Serie A striker will go for SIF, and he already is best Serie A striker, try him if you don't believe.
  • Selletta
    61 posts Park Captain

You should not count that way. It is a fact that a 82 rated card goes to 84.
    83 > 85
    84 > 86
    85 > 86
    86 > 87

Its just as simple as that. Only POTM cards can be different

tnx. so is better buy IF Immobile or SIF as investment?
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13152 posts Has That Special Something
    veltok wrote: »
    Never seen someone using FIF to represent a First IF, for me this means Fourth IF... Anyway, pretty risk IMO

for me 5th IF but only because FIF sounds like fifth