Captcha on Companion App

Dalebert
573 posts An Exciting Prospect
Everytime I go to do this it automatically comes up yikes! not quite fast enough... I hit retry and it instantly happens again.

Anyone else having the same problem? I've tried reinstalling the app but the issue persists.

Comments

• P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12838 posts Has That Special Something
    What?
  • Dalebert
    The Fun Captcha security rotate image thing. Says I am not doing it quick enough but it doesn't give me the chance.
  • Huxx
    3022 posts National Call-Up
    Dalebert wrote: »
    Everytime I go to do this it automatically comes up yikes! not quite fast enough... I hit retry and it instantly happens again.

Anyone else having the same problem? I've tried reinstalling the app but the issue persists.

@Dalebert did you ever get this sorted, it's happening to me rn
  • Huxx
    @ha032742 @Dasco @Acker @EA_Andy

have you ever seen an issue on the companion app where the captcha comes up and is literally impossible to complete because it gives you about 1 second and then says you took too long?

I have probably bought 1 player today but locked out due to the impossible captcha on both companion and web app

Thanks in advance
  • Dasco
    6476 posts Big Money Move
    Honestly not used the companion app this year so can't help, sorry! :(

What sort of device & browser are you using?
  • Huxx
    @Dasco thanks for the reply. hilariously I just managed to beat it somehow but this screen record shows what the issue looks like in case anyone else experiences it (judging by other threads they have)

• Huxx
    @EA_Andy the above is prob most relevant to you
  • v4vendetta1978
    2797 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wouldn't risk using it they banned my web / phone access due to this captcha problem and they won't listen or unban you
  • Huxx
    Wouldn't risk using it they banned my web / phone access due to this captcha problem and they won't listen or unban you

scary :(
  • Dalebert
    Huxx wrote: »
    Dalebert wrote: »

@Dalebert did you ever get this sorted, it's happening to me rn

Logged on to the console and it seemed to fix it but it did happen once or twice more. I was having issues with my mobile at the time, which might have just been a coincidence but I haven't had an issue on my replacement phone.
  • Tboon
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    Everytime I had to solve it one time... but this time I had to do it 5 times a row... Why??