The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Which SBC?

ha032742
36051 posts Moderator
So I’ve stacked 100 packs for Friday evening when hopefully the full team will be available (unless we get a bench :o:o ) but am now going to empty my club to try and reach 200.

Which SBC would be better?

81+ two player pack, La Liga premium upgrade packs or PL premium upgrade ones?

Or a combination of the La Liga and PL premium packs? The benefit of doing the 81+ one is that I could potentially pack an icon in them...

Comments

• Zv1k0
    5961 posts Big Money Move
    After packing Shevchenko and De Gea today my vote is for 81+. Probably gonna drop another 400k on them on Thursday.
  • ha032742
    36051 posts Moderator
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    After packing Shevchenko and De Gea today my vote is for 81+. Probably gonna drop another 400k on them on Thursday.

Yeah saw that, congrats!
  • Rulistening
    1948 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2018
    You going on full release? realistically i only want ramos for a team so im tempted to open my 40 saved packs tomorrow. as i just feel they adjust pack rates for full release

not like i'll get anything anyway mind

EDIT: forgot to answer your question. the 81 packs have been horrid to me all year when they've been available. so any dupes i get will be put into bbva packs again
  • Devers
    7574 posts League Winner
    I would do all 81+

You will get dupes, but the amount you will get from the league specific packs will be crazy
  • ha032742
    36051 posts Moderator
    You going on full release? realistically i only want ramos for a team so im tempted to open my 40 saved packs tomorrow. as i just feel they adjust pack rates for full release

EDIT: forgot to answer your question. the 81 packs have been horrid to me all year when they've been available. so any dupes i get will be put into bbva packs again

I’m waiting for full release...always had better luck then in previous years :*

P5OBBH7.jpg

So you’re going to do just BBVA then?
  • Rulistening
    1948 posts Play-Off Hero
    ha032742 wrote: »

I’m waiting for full release...always had better luck then in previous years :*

P5OBBH7.jpg

So you’re going to do just BBVA then?

Yeah got a few reward packs like mega's etc from weekend league but ive got 30 bbva ones. Pretty much only hoping for Ramos haha, it does tempt me to wait for full release but i still believe they adjust pack rates so ill just take what i see as the "best" chance at getting big Sergio
  • Thedudeabides
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've got over 100 packs saved too, going to do more 81+ as I go when opening them when the full team are in packs, especially now it looks like you can pack icons in them
  • ha032742
    36051 posts Moderator
    I've got over 100 packs saved too, going to do more 81+ as I go when opening them when the full team are in packs, especially now it looks like you can pack icons in them

It’s tempting...I blame @Zv1k0
  • Zv1k0

I know how you feel but if it helps, even i have second thoughts of doing more of them. :D i just know if i spend 400k on them now i wont get anything. Maybe i will just to prove it.
  • ha032742
    36051 posts Moderator

I know how you feel but if it helps, even i have second thoughts of doing more of them. :D i just know if i spend 400k on them now i wont get anything. Maybe i will just to prove it.

I would stop at 88 Shevchenko :#
  • Zv1k0

I would stop at 88 Shevchenko :#

Would be smart but since i cant fit him in the team I'll most probably use him in SBC. So i need another icon for Viera and some more money. Untradable CR7 would be nice as well so i can sell mine. U know?

So 50 81+ packs it is. :D:D:D
    Gotta start bidding now or i wont be able to open them on Thrusday due to multiple transfer bans. :D