I have just packed Cristiano Ronaldo

idloveit
395 posts Sunday League Hero
and i don't know how to feel considering he was in TOTY packs yesterday :D

Never ever packed him before.... thought it was yet another Nani... it's a pretty incredible feeling when you see that Madrid flag!

Comments

• Andys_rtg
    501 posts Sunday League Hero
    Madrid flag? Or Madrid crest?
  • smokingjoebl0w
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    that sucks he's no longer in packs? I figured he would be in packs all week
  • AEsey
    6053 posts Big Money Move
    well its pretty lucky you packed his nif
    sell him and get toty de bruyne, looks like a beast of a card
  • Eikistein
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    idloveit wrote: »
    and i don't know how to feel considering he was in TOTY packs yesterday :D

Never ever packed him before.... thought it was yet another Nani... it's a pretty incredible feeling when you see that Madrid flag!

In reality I envy you but 2 things are going to happen:

1) if you decide to keep him you will feel (and opponents as well) you have to win because you have cr7
    2) if you decide to sell him, trade is done for you...no motivation to do anything else
  • GrinWithoutaKat
    1147 posts Professional
    You'll always want a more expensive team (unless you're Blarix ;))

I thought I was 'done' when I bought Aguero, Pogba, De Bruyne and IF Hazard back in November, but you quickly move onto bigger targets.

I think I'd feel a little sick packing him today, regardless of it still being one of the most expensive cards in the game!
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    EA employee alert
  • cawbrey2
    1309 posts Play-Off Hero
    Speaking that u thought it was nani leads me to think this is a bs forum because he woulda been blue
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    cawbrey2 wrote: »
    Speaking that u thought it was nani leads me to think this is a bs forum because he woulda been blue

makes no sense
  • BiigDee
    4972 posts Big Money Move

Wouda bin yesdaday lol
  • idloveit
    395 posts Sunday League Hero

How does that make any sense?

He's out of packs as of today, it's not difficult to understand what I was getting at.

Why would I lie to strangers on an internet forum about packing Ronaldo tonight you complete and utter moron. It's sad enough that I even need to post at all that i packed him.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    That's equivalent of packing TOTY midfielder, don't feel bad :D
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    I packed 90 Gullit before and I seriously couldn’t believe it. First I couldn’t believe I packed an Icon and next be I couldn’t believe it wasn’t the cheaper 86. I also couldn’t believe that out of every Icon, it was a freaking Gullit.
  • SmokeSwift1
    4385 posts National Call-Up
    Toyt Ronaldo is out of packs today so you can pack his NIF
  • tzinc
    3246 posts National Call-Up
    yeah 0.01% will pack him
  • W77
    1272 posts Play-Off Hero
    bberger wrote: »

makes no sense

attackers aren't in packs anymore. so of course the only CR7 I can pack is his gold card.
  • AnnoyedNoid
    312 posts Sunday League Hero
    I had the reverse situation last year (TOTS) with Neymar. I cracked him the day before LaLiga TOTS dropped. At the end of the day, you got a CR7 which is pretty awesome to be honest.
  • Andys_rtg
    501 posts Sunday League Hero
    I had the reverse situation last year (TOTS) with Neymar. I cracked him the day before LaLiga TOTS dropped. At the end of the day, you got a CR7 which is pretty awesome to be honest.

I bought a 100k pack the day before the bpl tots was out.. I got lukaku, walker , Kane , azpelicuta all in one pack.... It's a fix