Lol at FIFA community

Nana_bitty
1728 posts Play-Off Hero
Why the hell would ea fix anything With this game when millions are being spanked on packs. In ea mind what can be wrong? Year on year growth.
Absolutely delusional the general public

Comments

• Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Nana_bitty wrote: »
    Why the hell would ea fix anything With this game when millions are being spanked on packs. In ea mind what can be wrong? Year on year growth.

• Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    This forum only represents 1% of the games fan base
    Just because there is a few threads on fix Fifa etc doesn’t mean the community as a whole is reporting the issues
    If everyone reported them then they would fix them
  • CoachDavio
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It’s not a bug, it’s a feature
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTY was only restructured to sell more packs. Nothing else. Instead of fixing the game, they turn TOTY into a popularity contest.
  • HelloDearie
    2265 posts Fans' Favourite
    CoachDavio wrote: »
    It’s not a bug, it’s a feature

• Phildeleg
    1166 posts Professional
    Only a gross loss in profit will warrant a good review
  • saltywater84
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Sounds like someone spent there pocket money on packs. Hoping to get ronaldo but best pack was pedro or equally bad
  • Fab
    17883 posts World Class
    Donovan86 wrote: »
    Just because there is a few threads on fix Fifa etc doesn’t mean the community as a whole is reporting the issues

Yeah, no. They'd fix them if those issues would be costing them money or damage their brand. Doesn't matter if 10 people report it or 1000, they're very likely to be aware of the issues. I mean, that's part of why the new EA_ guys are here, no? Communication with the devs? Multiple issues have been acknowledged without a fix. Star wars BF 2 a recent example.
  • Nana_bitty
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero

I wasn't referring to the forum. Surely people who don't come here but play fifa know it has issues but still buy packs

Sounds like someone spent there pocket money on packs. Hoping to get ronaldo but best pack was pedro or equally bad

How obnoxious do you want to be? I'm 43 years old and stopped getting pocket money over 28 years ago.
    Haven't bought packs since the start, have a healthy coin balance and more sense than to throw my money down the toilet. Thanks for your input though.
  • slicknick
    2626 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fab wrote: »

Yeah, no. They'd fix them if those issues would be costing them money or damage their brand. Doesn't matter if 10 people report it or 1000, they're very likely to be aware of the issues. I mean, that's part of why the new EA_ guys are here, no? Communication with the devs? Multiple issues have been acknowledged without a fix. Star wars BF 2 a recent example.

:D :D :D :D :D

you must not have been around in the EA_FLT days? There were ACTUAL community managers, and a handful of DEVS on here (designated by a thing like mods have that say "moderator" under their ID).

THAT, my friend, was communication.
  • tzinc
    1594 posts Play-Off Hero
    as long as there are microtransactions/fp in the game nothing will ever be fixed