RoaD to RuuD -GULLIT & TOTS SON as lethal attack! Icon Player Reviews Included

13456713
Ugri
12515 posts Has That Special Something
edited May 2018
Started this thread for advice for my current and actual team. Some.asked me to be a tester of cards so I will do my best! :blush:

My goal is to.get Gullit, rest of the team is pretty solid. Will do some player reviews and updates. Thx 4 reading.

Current team ( Vieira is under test :smile: ) :

b7039a24bf9efa4d04f19139ed7ac6d8.jpg


***********************************

Original.post :

Currently sitting on 2.1m and 55packs to open in hope for toty.

Which positions would you upgrade this team?

11fd355956c4df02d39f30fc2cbf1e68.jpg


Post edited by Ugri on

Comments

  • YOLOT0URE
    7908 posts League Winner
    Cdm. Pirlo is awful
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32547 posts National Team Captain
    Upgrade blanc to gullit
  • Ugri
    12515 posts Has That Special Something
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Cdm. Pirlo is awful

    He is not even that bad, who to upgrade to, toty Kante?
  • Ugri
    12515 posts Has That Special Something
    Upgrade blanc to gullit

    Baby Gullit? I have heard is not worth the price....the 90 is too expensive atm
  • Chappy
    4736 posts National Call-Up
    If it was me, I’d probably change one of my strikers. I’d also get a different CDM.

    But I suck at the game, so I’m not sure my opinion is worth much.
  • Ugri
    12515 posts Has That Special Something
    Chappy wrote: »
    If it was me, I’d probably change one of my strikers. I’d also get a different CDM.

    But I suck at the game, so I’m not sure my opinion is worth much.

    Who would you suggest? All opinions are valued!
  • Ugri
    12515 posts Has That Special Something
    My idea was/is cdm toty kante (price dependent), adp 87 as st any maybe a toty rb or lb
  • Chappy
    4736 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2018
    Ugri wrote: »
    Chappy wrote: »
    If it was me, I’d probably change one of my strikers. I’d also get a different CDM.

    But I suck at the game, so I’m not sure my opinion is worth much.

    Who would you suggest? All opinions are valued!

    I’d say TOTY Kante will probably be unreal, though obviously I can’t speak from experience.

    For striker, I’d get at least one smaller guy with pace. People seem to rave about Prime Overmars, though I haven’t used him myself.

    Again though... I suck at the game. Just ask @Carswell
  • scalaneopt
    1291 posts Professional
    Vieira 91 SBC
  • Ugri
    12515 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2018
    53c76273368bd7ab1fb5d9c3b54fcf25.png

    I literally opened 1 81+ pack
  • Paawky
    2808 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ugri wrote: »
    53c76273368bd7ab1fb5d9c3b54fcf25.png

    I literally opened 1 81+ pack

    I hate you
  • Chappy
    4736 posts National Call-Up
    Must be nice. Lol

    Pair him up top with ADP.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32547 posts National Team Captain
    Ugri wrote: »
    Upgrade blanc to gullit

    Baby Gullit? I have heard is not worth the price....the 90 is too expensive atm

    I have the 86 and he is amazing.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    88 Vieira and 91 Matthäus
  • Ugri
    12515 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2018
    So....after I tried MvB prime and one of my heros Ronnie i am getting them 2 and selling off Berg and Sheva who I never though I would....Good choice? As i packed Untradable Kane my plans slightly changed...Ronnie to shiht to cam at kickoff

    This is my team idea and budget breakdown: (toty Marcelo in at lb as well)

    be5b01f846c402082cf7926fa5ee9ea1.jpg


    I have 2,5m + sell Berg (750) + Shev (450) = 3.65m

    MvB = 680k
    Ronnie = 2.7m
    Toty Marcelo = 800k

    total = 4.2m

    I have some stuff in the club and 60packs ready for tonight. If i do it does it make sense to do the Deco, Overmars and Pires sbc for Ronnie?

    Please talk me in or out of it, tagging some good mates for honest opinions! @Absting159 @VanBasten12 @Cadey 5 @JBC03FC @DoD_Jester @Peter @Antparry92 @iD33J91 @ChrisAGaming2018 @Knowlesdinho @Ugri @jpsblue @LFC Simon 98 @Uberman656 @iD33J91 @VICTAAAA

    Cheers guys!!!
  • Absting159
    8024 posts Moderator
    I’m at the point where I’m worrying less about coins and more about using who I want to. So I say go for it.

    You may be able to keep Dinho at ST because MVB as a CAM is great, his positioning still has him making great scoring runs.
  • Ugri
    12515 posts Has That Special Something
    Absting159 wrote: »
    I’m at the point where I’m worrying less about coins and more about using who I want to. So I say go for it.

    You may be able to keep Dinho at ST because MVB as a CAM is great, his positioning still has him making great scoring runs.

    It just a game that adults seems to over-complicate :smile: I guess i should do the Pires/Deco and Overmars sbc for Ronnie right?
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Absting159 wrote: »
    I’m at the point where I’m worrying less about coins and more about using who I want to. So I say go for it.

    You may be able to keep Dinho at ST because MVB as a CAM is great, his positioning still has him making great scoring runs.

    The wisest man on the forum speaks sense, I couldn't have put it better myself.

    Also thanks for the tag, I appreciate it, it made my day.
  • Ugri
    12515 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2018
    Sheva....

    834fcb7e58f3f7e4e85af9829f769617.png

    He has 385 assists as well
  • Ugri
    12515 posts Has That Special Something
    Absting159 wrote: »
    I’m at the point where I’m worrying less about coins and more about using who I want to. So I say go for it.

    You may be able to keep Dinho at ST because MVB as a CAM is great, his positioning still has him making great scoring runs.

    The wisest man on the forum speaks sense, I couldn't have put it better myself.

    Also thanks for the tag, I appreciate it, it made my day.

    @Knowlesdinho Of course i tag you :smile:
  • Antparry92
    20878 posts Club Captain
    I’d possibly try out Deco first after doing the SBC just to see what he’s like before chucking him into an SBC
  • Ulook92
    22353 posts Club Captain
    Carlos LB. he is awesome!
  • Ugri
    12515 posts Has That Special Something
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Carlos LB. he is awesome!

    Used his loan, agree 100% but will try Marcelo ans if not better swap later. Price is almost the same and whats a few 100k? :smile:
  • Ugri
    12515 posts Has That Special Something
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    I’d possibly try out Deco first after doing the SBC just to see what he’s like before chucking him into an SBC

    Fair point, i do want to open all the packs during toty as well to have a chance at an extra blue card so ti build the teams, open packs etc will be busy LOL
  • iD33J91
    6918 posts League Winner
    Ugri wrote: »
    So....after I tried MvB prime and one of my heros Ronnie i am getting them 2 and selling off Berg and Sheva who I never though I would....Good choice? As i packed Untradable Kane my plans slightly changed...Ronnie to shiht to cam at kickoff

    This is my team idea and budget breakdown: (toty Marcelo in at lb as well)

    be5b01f846c402082cf7926fa5ee9ea1.jpg


    I have 2,5m + sell Berg (750) + Shev (450) = 3.65m

    MvB = 680k
    Ronnie = 2.7m
    Toty Marcelo = 800k

    total = 4.2m

    I have some stuff in the club and 60packs ready for tonight. If i do it does it make sense to do the Deco, Overmars and Pires sbc for Ronnie?

    Please talk me in or out of it, tagging some good mates for honest opinions! @Absting159 @VanBasten12 @Cadey 5 @JBC03FC @DoD_Jester @Peter @Antparry92 @iD33J91 @ChrisAGaming2018 @Knowlesdinho @Ugri @jpsblue @LFC Simon 98 @Uberman656 @iD33J91 @VICTAAAA

    Cheers guys!!!

    Personally I would just go with players you want to use, I used to hoard coins and be so worried about having a “reserve” just in case. Now just use players I can afford and want to use!! How much is CAM Ronaldinho out of interest? Not worth getting him instead of the Prime?
  • iD33J91
    6918 posts League Winner
    edited January 2018
    It’s cheaper to buy CAM Ronaldinho and have him on full chem and tradeabke than get an out of chem Prime.....

    Also, compare the stats between the 2 with a 10 chem CAM card. Almost identifical. And he would be tradeable if you change your team around.

    Kane and MVB up top, Ronaldinho behind

    For me, no brainier
  • Ugri
    12515 posts Has That Special Something
    iD33J91 wrote: »
    It’s cheaper to buy CAM Ronaldinho and have him on full chem and tradeabke than get an out of chem Prime.....

    Also, compare the stats between the 2 with a 10 chem CAM card. Almost identifical. And he would be tradeable if you change your team around.

    Kane and MVB up top, Ronaldinho behind

    For me, no brainier

    Ronnie Cam is 2.3m so would work as well and good pint, actually was so hyped on his Primes. Whats a good price on Cam Ronaldinho? @Blarix just asking an expert here :smile: thx!
  • Blarix
    20869 posts Club Captain
    Ugri wrote: »
    iD33J91 wrote: »
    It’s cheaper to buy CAM Ronaldinho and have him on full chem and tradeabke than get an out of chem Prime.....

    Also, compare the stats between the 2 with a 10 chem CAM card. Almost identifical. And he would be tradeable if you change your team around.

    Kane and MVB up top, Ronaldinho behind

    For me, no brainier

    Ronnie Cam is 2.3m so would work as well and good pint, actually was so hyped on his Primes. Whats a good price on Cam Ronaldinho? @Blarix just asking an expert here :smile: thx!

    2.2 and lower should be possible to snipe in Bout 1.5 hours mate. Anything at 2.2 should be good, the prime is amazing though but if you strapped for coins better have tradeable version.
  • Ugri
    12515 posts Has That Special Something
    Thanks alot! @Blarix
  • Cadey 5
    14421 posts Has That Special Something
    Will have a full read in a bit but congrats on kane.
Sign In or Register to comment.