87 Larsson or 85 Crespo IF Mahrez or hero Salah

Darfi02
3524 posts National Call-Up
edited January 2018
Option A: Would you play Larsson or Crespo as lone striker in 433(4) and IF Mahrez or Hero Salah on the wing?
Option B: Or would you play Larsson and Crespo together in 41212?
Option C: sell one of Larsson or Crespo put the coins together with about 250k and buy someone else.

Comments

• dregana08
    4150 posts National Call-Up
    86 Larsson + Crespo play like a dream together.
  • kukuchev711
    1215 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don't know about the 2 icons but I've used hero Salah for more than 50 games. He's fantastic but weak foot could be a huge problem sometimes.
  • Darfi02
    dregana08 wrote: »

That's the thing they are great together but something is pulling me back from 41212 as much as i do actually like the formation something seems off when i use it like it seems vulnerable. Yet i like 433(4) and that feels like my team can't reach it's full potential going forwards. Maybe I've just been EA'd i can't put my finger on it.
  • Darfi02
    I don't know about the 2 icons but I've used hero Salah for more than 50 games. He's fantastic but weak foot could be a huge problem sometimes.

Yeah I have Salah untradeable but used IF Mahrez in draft now can decide whether to buy him or not I've hit one of those points where my team needs a tweak.
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    Have you thought of using Sif Armautovic?
  • dregana08
    4150 posts National Call-Up
    Darfi02 wrote: »

That's the thing they are great together but something is pulling me back from 41212 as much as i do actually like the formation something seems off when i use it like it seems vulnerable. Yet i like 433(4) and that feels like my team can't reach it's full potential going forwards. Maybe I've just been EA'd i can't put my finger on it.

It’s all preference. For me, 41212 narrow is the only formation I really get on with.
  • Darfi02
    Heshamk93 wrote: »
    Have you thought of using Sif Armautovic?

No I'll have a look at him thanks.
  • Darfi02
    Darfi02 wrote: »

It’s all preference. For me, 41212 narrow is the only formation I really get on with.

I suppose I'll keep experimenting try something different
  • SweatBeautifully
    1353 posts Professional
    What about Kluvert?