Am I screwed for FUTMAS cards? Been out of country.

Icezeus
28 posts Last Pick at the Park
So I've been in Puerto Rico helping rebuild homes for the past month and just noticed that I missed all of the FUTMAS cards. When the season was rolling around I was hoping these cards would remain in everyone's "queue" in order to obtain them at a later date much like the Icons are still there.

Is there 100% no way of getting another chance at these cards? Had my eye on 5 really nice players Keita, Werner, Gnabry, Junuzovic and Alessandrini.

EA, is there anything you can do? I don't care about TOTY...I want a chance at my FUTMAS players.

Comments

• Djkhalid1921
    9284 posts League Winner
    sry dude. wait til august they will re release them :|
  • pudgyfudgy
    5531 posts Big Money Move
    Sorry mate. They have never resurrected SBCs before, and will probably never do so. It won't make sense – Halloween is Halloween, Christmas is Christmas.

They may give the players as DKT rewards towards the end of the game though.
  • Magician
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    Sorry mate. They have never resurrected SBCs before, and will probably never do so. It won't make sense – Halloween is Halloween, Christmas is Christmas.

Well last year they allow us to make old SBC like POTM and some cards that were released in Christmas like Fernandinho, Dybala, etc. I don't see why they won't do that again
  • Djkhalid1921
    9284 posts League Winner
    Magician wrote: »

Well last year they allow us to make old SBC like POTM and some cards that were released in Christmas like Fernandinho, Dybala, etc. I don't see why they won't do that again

ya they did that in august when the game is dead, like i said lol
  • Magician
    Magician wrote: »

ya they did that in august when the game is dead, like i said lol

Well he said that he want a chance at the FUTMAS players.. so august is then
  • Icezeus
    Awesome...moral of the story, don't do any good deeds if you want some FUTMAS cards.

I should get a tattoo of that.
  • Magician
    Icezeus wrote: »
    Awesome...moral of the story, don't do any good deeds if you want some FUTMAS cards.

Well what you do is beyond good man, you really don't have to botter at this **** game for missing something while you was helping people!
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    So I've been in Puerto Rico helping rebuild homes for the past month and just noticed that I missed all of the FUTMAS cards. When the season was rolling around I was hoping these cards would remain in everyone's "queue" in order to obtain them at a later date much like the Icons are still there.

Is there 100% no way of getting another chance at these cards? Had my eye on 5 really nice players Keita, Werner, Gnabry, Junuzovic and Alessandrini.

EA, is there anything you can do? I don't care about TOTY...I want a chance at my FUTMAS players.

Out of that list i think Alessandrini was a waste to do since he had like 76 passing
  • Only card you want is MUSA
  • PD93
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    These sbc's were anyway way too expensive
  • Mmandras
    2060 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don't feel bad, future TOTY's, TOTS, TOTW's, will make those cards obsolete.
  • DangerZone
    644 posts An Exciting Prospect

I would be happy to lobby for you to get futmas cards, if you were assisting people in need and donating your time to help other people, the least EA can do is give them all to you.. i think that is an awesome contribution to society you have done and i believe no one would even care if you were given them all for free.. unlike people getting 91kane for free fgcxvgfgubcfrtdgh rage

• WS-SCFC-1184
    1222 posts Professional
    DangerZone wrote: »

I would be happy to lobby for you to get futmas cards, if you were assisting people in need and donating your time to help other people, the least EA can do is give them all to you.. i think that is an awesome contribution to society you have done and i believe no one would even care if you were given them all for free.. unlike people getting 91kane for free fgcxvgfgubcfrtdgh rage

I agreed with this start a thread with a petition and take it too ea they do stuff for that castro bloke all the time for charity work so the least they can do us give u the futmas cards u want u’ve done a good thing well done u
  • JaguarKillz
    1086 posts Professional
    edited January 2018

I gave some beans to a food bank which is why I couldn’t afford to buy packs to generate money to then do the Xmas SBCs. What about me?

Give some strength it’s a good cause yeah! But it’s called FUTMAS after Christmas. Why on earth would they still be going on now! Lol
  • Icezeus

I don't even want them for free. I just want an opportunity to try and get these. It's not like I'm trying to get them to make anything back from them...they are untradeable after all. I guess it wouldn't be all too fair to those that did get them AT THAT time considering the players used to get them were more costly back then to complete the SBC.

And I don't care about TOTY or TOTS too much because I know those cards will be grossly overpriced for what they are. I like the rarity of the FUTMAS cards. (irony right? haha)
  • JaguarKillz
    1086 posts Professional

I don't even want them for free. I just want an opportunity to try and get these. It's not like I'm trying to get them to make anything back from them...they are untradeable after all. I guess it wouldn't be all too fair to those that did get them AT THAT time considering the players used to get them were more costly back then to complete the SBC.

And I don't care about TOTY or TOTS too much because I know those cards will be grossly overpriced for what they are. I like the rarity of the FUTMAS cards. (irony right? haha)

The futmas cards were disgustingly over priced also
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move

Not all of them.
  • JaguarKillz
    1086 posts Professional
    JamieT96 wrote: »

Not all of them.

Ones which wasn’t are poor cards
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2018

Not all of them.

Antonio was ~40k and he's immense, Junuzovic and Meunier are very good and were cheap.
  • Im out most of weekends. I cant play fut champs, so I cant get as many coins as other ppl. Seeems like Im screwed too.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9970 posts Has That Special Something

Not all of them.

Fabinho was dirt cheap and he's easily the best non-icon CDM in the game.