iWilshere_19
2006 posts Fans' Favourite
Without any decent pulls in the packs and a few red cards and unreadables

Not bad I’ll try him this weekend league with my prime Henry

Comments

• Pires is better but grats mate
  • smcali23
    1229 posts Professional
    He's amazing. Enjoy! I paid a cool 660 for him.
  • iWilshere_19
    LiveDogs wrote: »
    Pires is better but grats mate

I had Pires he doesn’t even feel like an icon he has a decent finessse shot apart from that nothing stands out
  • L1vingl1fe
    3077 posts National Call-Up

I had Pires he doesn’t even feel like an icon he has a decent finessse shot apart from that nothing stands out

He was garbage for me as well
  • iWilshere_19
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »

He was garbage for me as well

He’s bang average tbh I’d rather have martial
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pires is terrible.
    Overmars is great.
  • HullCity1904
    1873 posts Fans' Favourite
    i'm about to finish Del piero, after having used Rui costa for months... who was great to start then started fading.

i've absolutely dried my club up for Del Piero (86 squad rated left)

I really hope he's worth it
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    Overmars is fantastic as a striker.
  • CfcBlue
    3580 posts National Call-Up
    Overmars is great
  • TheMagicMan
    431 posts Sunday League Hero

This.

Surprisingly quick in the turn, unreal pace, and any low driven shot on either foot in the box you know is finding that bottom corner.
  • GeorgeGervin
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero

Dumb question ... but the prime 90 version yeah?
  • ThisVergaRA
    390 posts Sunday League Hero

This.

Surprisingly quick in the turn, unreal pace, and any low driven shot on either foot in the box you know is finding that bottom corner.

this
  • Tboon
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite

This.

Exactly!
  • Overmars is fantastic as a striker.

This.

Agreed. The first 340 games for me was as a ST both in 4231 and 41212, the dude is a monster, I moved him to LM after buying CR7, now he does not score as much but he has about 400 goals in 405 games for me. Such a beast.
  • iWilshere_19

Dumb question ... but the prime 90 version yeah?

Both prime yes
  • LiveDogs
    723 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2018
    Mdx wrote: »
    Pires is terrible.
    Overmars is great.

Look mate if pace down the wing is the only tool in your locker which I suspect it is due to a 3*skill rating and standing at only 5'8 more power to ya. I need the four star skills and the height scores many headers and finesse shot is superb. Cheers though chap, not everyone has what it takes to use more quality traits of a player.

• iWilshere_19
    Pires is terrible.
    Overmars is great.

Look mate if pace down the wing is the only tool in your locker which I suspect it is due to a 3*skill rating and standing at only 5'8 more power to ya. I need the four star skills and the height scores many headers and finesse shot is superb. Cheers though chap, not everyone has what it takes to use more quality traits of a player.
    a

Dude this game is all about pace and agility and we all know that hence why Jesus is better than Ibra lol
  • LiveDogs
    723 posts Semi-Pro
    Pires is terrible.
    Overmars is great.

a

Dude this game is all about pace and agility and we all know that hence why Jesus is better than Ibra lol

True mate. Pires with an engine or hawk though comes out to 95 pace (98 acceleration, 93 sprint speed); more than sufficient for the position. Any pace boost card on Overmars is being maxed out with the stats not close to being fully utilized. The poor lad I'm sure not even aware of that component.
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional

Good luck with him. I found him good but not Elite. Wasn't as good as CR7 and Bale up front that's for sure. I had the tradeable version and I've sold him now as I don't do SBC's for a number of reasons. 5 star weak foot is really good, 3* skills is annoying though makes him a bit one dimensional...
  • iWilshere_19

Good luck with him. I found him good but not Elite. Wasn't as good as CR7 and Bale up front that's for sure. I had the tradeable version and I've sold him now as I don't do SBC's for a number of reasons. 5 star weak foot is really good, 3* skills is annoying though makes him a bit one dimensional...

Not as good as Ronaldo but he’s cost me 1.6m less lol
  • sheffutd87
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    i'm about to finish Del piero, after having used Rui costa for months... who was great to start then started fading.

i've absolutely dried my club up for Del Piero (86 squad rated left)

I really hope he's worth it

I rinsed my club for ADP and Henry and ADP must have the best finesse shot on the game. Using him as CAM and he's amazing