Help with verification captcha...

OoSUPERDANoO
13870 posts Moderator
Hi all,

Anyone ever had this? Got asked to do the stupid verification thing after searching on webapp but the box is just white. Tried clearing cookies etc and no use. Normally it's fine so not sure why it's started doing this.

Any ideas?

image.png

Comments

• Azof
    14794 posts World Class
    Thats macs for you
  • VICTAAAA
    10575 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2018
    Try a different browser? I have no clue what it’s. It showing up
  • maXmood
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    ^try a different browser
  • YOLOT0URE
    6590 posts Big Money Move
    Try the app first maybe?
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    This is the elite level captcha
  • v4vendetta1978
    2588 posts Fans' Favourite
    DO NOT KEEP REFRESHING YOUR BROWSER

I had this late nov and they banned me and now are refusing to un-ban 6 investigation 2 web chats 2 phones call and still they won't listen to anyone who has had this problem
  • Joestoe
    3093 posts National Call-Up
    Looks like an easy puzzle to me :trollface: . You can give me your login details so I can check if it works out fine on my PC if you'd like ;) . I'm a really helpful fella.

All seriousness though, I haven't got a clue.
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    I get this **** all the time

I use safari and it works just fine.

I'm such a pro they gave me 4 in one to do
  • Denisianes
    8059 posts League Winner

This... I refreshed like 10 times before going to Microsoft Edge and logging in first time, but I also had to fill out 5 CAPTCHAs in a row :joy:

Dark times have cometh upon thee, if Internet Explorer is more reliable than Google Chrome....
  • Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner
    Denisianes wrote: »

This... I refreshed like 10 times before going to Microsoft Edge and logging in first time, but I also had to fill out 5 CAPTCHAs in a row :joy:

Dark times have cometh upon thee, if Internet Explorer is more reliable than Google Chrome....

What you in for?
  • Denisianes
    8059 posts League Winner
    Denisianes wrote: »

What you in for?

Being a master baiter... literally.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13870 posts Moderator
    Yeah sorted guys thanks.

Went to safari, did the captcha (had 5 to do) and then back to chrome and all was good. First time this has happened to me so hopefully this won’t happen everytime I have to do it...
  • CraigB85
    1562 posts Play-Off Hero

I had this late nov and they banned me and now are refusing to un-ban 6 investigation 2 web chats 2 phones call and still they won't listen to anyone who has had this problem

Yep, I'm also in this boat.