Thinking of doing Overmars SBC

iWilshere_19
2006 posts Fans' Favourite
Over the next week,think it will become a bit cheaper due to toty?

He’ll partner prime Henry

Comments

• FootyFootyFootball
    2611 posts Fans' Favourite
    Should get cheaper yes.

A whole **** load of pack openings = surplus supply = price drop

Blue chip players and those included in TOTY will potentially go up though
  • TheMightyBee
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    He is brilliant, do it when all TOTY are in packs after 100k packs.
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don't do the SBC, buy him like i did. I have since changed my team and so pleased i did not do the SBC. He's a couple of hundred thousand more to buy but you will get your money back when want to change your team again. Forget the packs you get from the SBC they will be discard anyway...
  • TheMightyBee
    Don't do the SBC, buy him like i did. I have since changed my team and so pleased i did not do the SBC. He's a couple of hundred thousand more to buy but you will get your money back when want to change your team again. Forget the packs you get from the SBC they will be discard anyway...

During TOTY the cost of doing his SBC will almost half maybe, plus you get packs during TOTY. Seems like a better option plus you can use him in another SBC later on.
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite

During TOTY the cost of doing his SBC will almost half maybe, plus you get packs during TOTY. Seems like a better option plus you can use him in another SBC later on.

yeah, fair point. Depends on how much you are going to use him i suppose, but then you don't know that at this point. I knew he wouldn't be in my future teams as i was planning to buy CR7 back so absolutely no point in me doing it. I also don't do any SBC's so no point for using him to get other icons.....
  • TheMightyBee

yeah, fair point. Depends on how much you are going to use him i suppose, but then you don't know that at this point. I knew he wouldn't be in my future teams as i was planning to buy CR7 back so absolutely no point in me doing it. I also don't do any SBC's so no point for using him to get other icons.....

Yeah, SBC are a complete coin sink if you don't want the players, I won't touch most of the Icon ones.
  • iWilshere_19

Not sure they will half as the SBC would only cost like 250-300k then which seems too cheap

I have a feeling EA will counter the market crash with some SBC and Icons
  • Toonleew
    2174 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's one of the best Icons. It's just annoying that SIF Lozano is better
  • iWilshere_19
    Toonleew wrote: »

I use Lozano as a sub he’s unreal
  • iWilshere_19
    Toonleew wrote: »

Hard to put into a first team tho
  • TheMightyBee

Not sure they will half as the SBC would only cost like 250-300k then which seems too cheap

I have a feeling EA will counter the market crash with some SBC and Icons

It will be interesting to see, might be worth trying to snipe a few high rated players.