86 Gullit

Killashaw
1216 posts Professional
Is he better then the likes of Pogba,85 Blanc etc.?

He's 1 million now.

Comments

• CR7BRUH
    3970 posts National Call-Up
    Not worth 1 mill
  • He’s fantastic, can’t even imagine how the 90 version is

He’s way better than Pogba, Vidal, Nain etc. He is way better in cm than even his stats suggest, is he worth 1 million? Not if you only have 1.5 million but if you have enough coins to get a top side around him then he’s well worth the doh, if you are looking for a star player in an average team spend the coins on a striker imo
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4408 posts National Call-Up
    I had him a while back and only got rid of him to do prime Henry. Ive been saving to get him back ever since. 100% worth it.
  • razor_ro
    685 posts Semi-Pro
    The 3 star skills killed me, I would get baby Vieira over him any day... I would say he is worth 750k-ish.... not worth 1M
  • xeqepex
    1134 posts Professional
    Definitely worth
  • weims
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    @SupaNoodle1990 loves him
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Baby Blanc is too OP and is nearly half the price to avoid.
  • CR7BRUH
    3970 posts National Call-Up
    Baby Blanc is too OP and is nearly half the price to avoid.

• SupaNoodle1990
    28988 posts Player of the Year
    weims wrote: »
    @SupaNoodle1990 loves him

I do. 10/10
  • nathswfc
    1790 posts Play-Off Hero
    great as a RDM next to 90 petit in a 4231
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    Stamina not an issue as a wide CM in 41212 (2)?
  • Scutch
    15032 posts World Class
    Have to admit, he ripped me a new one in WL in one game over the weekend. Couldn't touch him, basically controlled the entire midfield with his distribution and possession. Everything went through him.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Decent card but staminas a major let down.
  • FubarRipper
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Stamina is a let down as stated above but he is definitely worth it. I bought him at 1.3, had several chances to sell him but i am not going to part with him :)
  • Absting159
    7517 posts Moderator
    You need to use him the right way. His long shots and bruising ability in the midfield are where you can absolutely ABUSE how good he is. I use him as a central CAM or central CM with stay forward and Outside the Box on crosses.

What this does, stay forward seems useless as he's always in defense anyway, but Outside the box has him setting up for the long shots. He'll hover, do hold up play, and play like a false 9 until you get people around him. On 1-2's is where he's brilliant. If you can get a nice one two and let it rip, he's clinical!

I do agree, price is a killer. . .its making me cry he's so low now. I've had him since mid december and got him at 1.4 :(
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    What is he like in comparison to the 90?

I bough the 90 but kinda regret it, I could've got this card plus 5-6 other icons. Kinda puts it in perspective.
  • MyRoomsMessi
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    Used him at CAM for a few months. Great player but wasn’t worth the coins for me seeing as I’m getting on better with baby ADP. Great CM though.