OTW Neymar price?

SSL14
468 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited January 2018
It's looking increasingly likely Neymar will miss out on the toty. Will this affect the price of the otw card?

The otw has dropped to 1.4million, does anyone see the card rebounding and increasing in price? Or better to sell up and invest elsewhere?

Comments

• Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    Elsewhere
    Too risky to gameble whether he will get toty
  • SSL14
    Solari wrote: »
    Elsewhere

So let's assume neymar gets in. How much in value would the otw card drop by if we were to estimate?
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    SSL14 wrote: »
    Elsewhere

So let's assume neymar gets in. How much in value would the otw card drop by if we were to estimate?
    another few hundred k for sure with OTW sbc in less than a month time
  • Joey26
    92 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    His 94 rated inform has better stats anyway lol
  • Joey26 wrote: »
    His otw has the same stats as the 94 that’s how otw cards work

• SSL14
    Elsewhere

another few hundred k for sure with OTW sbc in less than a month time

I'm pretty certain Neymar won't get in toty, think I'll take the gamble and see if it pays off.
  • darkhan
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    Elsewhere

its not a gamble , even if he gets in the toty he will rise after the event since he scores every week
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    darkhan wrote: »
    Elsewhere

its not a gamble , even if he gets in the toty he will rise after the event since he scores every week

there is otw sbc shortly
  • fluffymnuffy
    12518 posts Has That Special Something
    Joey26 wrote: »

lol are you dumb
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sell up.
    It's far too risky.
    If he is announced. Which there is a chance.
    His price could drop 500k.
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    not even on bench today
  • He has a rib injury and keep him he's defiantly not getting a team of the year Kane is a lock
  • SSL14
    He has a rib injury and keep him he's defiantly not getting a team of the year Kane is a lock

That's my thinking. If kane doesn't get in over Neymar then that smacks, the process loses all credibility surely.

Any one else keeping hold of their neymars?
  • Mdx
    He has a rib injury and keep him he's defiantly not getting a team of the year Kane is a lock

Just cos someone has injured there rib it don't wipe away what they've done in the past year.. lol
  • Mdx

That's my thinking. If kane doesn't get in over Neymar then that smacks, the process loses all credibility surely.

Neymar was in the original toty voted by the masses. How would they lose credibility?
  • SSL14
    Mdx wrote: »

Neymar was in the original toty voted by the masses. How would they lose credibility?

Because Neymar has not been anywhere near top 3 forward of the year material.
  • Mdx

How has he not?
    He's currently ranked the best forward based on statistics.
  • Kane is a lock he has had twice the votes neymar has ea aren't stupid enough to have neymar bear Kane to the vote when it's a landslide at moment doensnt mean I agree with it I would of loved to have a neymar toty card but Kane has defiantly won it
  • SSL14

How has he not?

On the statistics of playing in the two most attacking and talented sides in each league...massive achievement.
  • Mdx

How has he not?

On the statistics of playing in the two most attacking and talented sides in each league...massive achievement.

I guess Messi and ronaldo won't get toty either then..
  • He deserves it but Kane has w9n to many votes no chance he gets in
  • SSL14
    He deserves it but Kane has w9n to many votes no chance he gets in

That's the impression I've got from the voting process also.

• Mdx wrote: »

How has he not?

toty is for last year performance only.
    What Neymar playes right now, he plays great don't get me wrong, but it doesn't count for this toty, maybe for next one
  • JoyW
    1152 posts Professional
    Are people serious who think he will drop even more? Come on a few hundred k? He already dropped after the TOTY anouncement, that’s right. But more? I doubt it. I will keep him untill the end. I think that he will end up with a 96/97 and that will be cost more than 1.5 million.
  • Mdx
    JoyW wrote: »
    Are people serious who think he will drop even more? Come on a few hundred k? He already dropped after the TOTY anouncement, that’s right. But more? I doubt it. I will keep him untill the end. I think that he will end up with a 96/97 and that will be cost more than 1.5 million.

Everything's dropping right now.
    Panic selling for tomorrow.
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    JoyW wrote: »
    No doubt in the end (long term) but I would expect him to drop more when otw SBC is out in less than a month
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    Same for mbappe actually, doubt he can stay at 1m during otw SBC