Which defender to buy?

XxRichiexRichxX
30261 posts National Team Captain
edited January 2018
If I choose to upgrade at CB, who should I pick up? They'd be stepping in for Bailly, partnering with Boateng.

03a656c4093b40c568d9fed32726381b.png

Which defender to buy? 44 votes

Prime Rio
50%
SmudgeWoundedGoatz ginga ninja xShaneSGLTManyakFCKeanoscalaneoptYOLOT0URENo_NaMeLee_JFxeqepexCheetah ThumbsDaveSavesCantona84Retro_GSupaNoodle1990exzooRossco160715Primal 22 votes
LB Maldini on 7 chem
13%
NingDarthGrowlerPaciga45Scotmark1986selbGhoti 6 votes
CB Desailly
36%
CampinomurazorOrisonLeonidasJBSamuel Eto'oBlarixShakey JakeyIM NOT UR MARYtom00TwoZebrasxHerdieAndybelfastDr_Greenthumbhrv97kukuchev711Pablunz 16 votes

Comments

• SupaNoodle1990
    25974 posts Player of the Year
    Prime Rio
    There’s no wrong answer imo.
  • SGLT
    6026 posts Big Money Move
    Prime Rio
    Been using Rio for about 300 games now and he’s class, didn’t like maldini at cb this year when I tried him
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    CB Desailly
    Blanc or des
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    CB Desailly
    Blarix wrote: »
    Blanc or des

• Keano
    10642 posts Has That Special Something
    Prime Rio
    Heard Maldini is a god, but because of 7 chem, Prime Rio.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    30261 posts National Team Captain
    Yeah Prime Rio gives me the most issues of any defender in the WL, there doesn’t seem to be such a thing as a bad tackle with that guy because the dude recovers so fast, but his price puts me off a bit, seems a tad inflated. But where I’m playing less and less because I’m burnt out, I may just bite the bullet.

I’d just heard good things about the others so I was curious. Plus both are cheaper
  • SupaNoodle1990
    25974 posts Player of the Year
    Prime Rio
    I’ve been using 88 Rio recently and he’s the best CB I’ve used, could go for him instead.
  • Cantona84
    7451 posts League Winner
    Prime Rio
    Would chose Desailly or Rio. Both are great cards, can’t go wrong with either. After using Rio for 20 odd games now, he is a notch above Des imo.