Who is the better super sub???

Mdewc
285 posts Sunday League Hero
What do you think? Who is the better super sub and why?

SIF Lozano or SBC Promes?

To 4231 ST.

Comments

  • Mdewc
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    Someone?
  • Mdewc
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    :(
  • Jimmyb83
    1157 posts Professional
    Mdewc wrote: »
    What do you think? Who is the better super sub and why?

    SIF Lozano or SBC Promes?

    To 4231 ST.

    I can only speak for Lozano. I would say he’s better in on of the cam roles. I find that strikers that are a bit more rounded play better as a sole st e.g. Lukaku, Suarez. As a wild card, why don’t you try that new Fulham lb if?
  • Mdewc
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2018
    Jimmyb83 wrote: »
    Mdewc wrote: »
    What do you think? Who is the better super sub and why?

    SIF Lozano or SBC Promes?

    To 4231 ST.

    I can only speak for Lozano. I would say he’s better in on of the cam roles. I find that strikers that are a bit more rounded play better as a sole st e.g. Lukaku, Suarez. As a wild card, why don’t you try that new Fulham lb if?

    Ty for the answer. :)

    Fullham LB doesnt have any traits.

    I like Lozano very much, just want to try Promes, the only reason is I am thinking is the value.

    30K Lozano vs 100-120K SBC Promes... Promes has great traits, but Lozano is a flash. I cant choose. :)

  • Krislar
    450 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mdewc wrote: »
    Jimmyb83 wrote: »
    Mdewc wrote: »
    What do you think? Who is the better super sub and why?

    SIF Lozano or SBC Promes?

    To 4231 ST.

    I can only speak for Lozano. I would say he’s better in on of the cam roles. I find that strikers that are a bit more rounded play better as a sole st e.g. Lukaku, Suarez. As a wild card, why don’t you try that new Fulham lb if?

    Ty for the answer. :)

    Fullham LB doesnt have any traits.

    I like Lozano very much, just want to try Promes, the only reason is I am thinking is the value.

    30K Lozano vs 100-120K SBC Promes... Promes has great traits, but Lozano is a flash. I cant choose. :)

    Try If Promes first, compare him with If Lozano, then upgrade the one who does best
  • Krislar
    450 posts Sunday League Hero
    Krislar wrote: »
    Mdewc wrote: »
    Jimmyb83 wrote: »
    Mdewc wrote: »
    What do you think? Who is the better super sub and why?

    SIF Lozano or SBC Promes?

    To 4231 ST.

    I can only speak for Lozano. I would say he’s better in on of the cam roles. I find that strikers that are a bit more rounded play better as a sole st e.g. Lukaku, Suarez. As a wild card, why don’t you try that new Fulham lb if?

    Ty for the answer. :)

    Fullham LB doesnt have any traits.

    I like Lozano very much, just want to try Promes, the only reason is I am thinking is the value.

    30K Lozano vs 100-120K SBC Promes... Promes has great traits, but Lozano is a flash. I cant choose. :)

    Try If Promes first, compare him with If Lozano, then upgrade the one who does best

    Have a mini x factor in your head, your players can vote for who to keep and who gets voted off....

    Haha B)
  • Noo
    1036 posts Professional
    What traits does Primes have? Tempted to try him myself as he is well reviewed on the forums. Lozanno I'd amazing as cf. Best performing player in my club, eoae Pirlo through ball to Lozanno...goal.
  • Leeshana
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Son has to be one of the best super subs in the game imo

    Chaps a nightmare to play against if you bring him on around the 70 min
  • charliegilston
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My best ever supersub last year an this has been hands down SBC Giovinco...the agility of this guy is amazing...he terrorizes tired defenders
  • AdrianV
    967 posts Semi-Pro
    I have both, but never bring them on as a ST tho. Lozano is better
  • Lackosweat
    7519 posts League Winner
    Can't go wrong with Martial tbh. The guy is way too good.
  • Mdewc
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    Noo wrote: »
    What traits does Primes have? Tempted to try him myself as he is well reviewed on the forums. Lozanno I'd amazing as cf. Best performing player in my club, eoae Pirlo through ball to Lozanno...goal.

    Promes: Clinical finisher and complete forward.

    But the sbc is not cheap.

    I have Lozano, very good, but Promes traits is interesting. :)
  • Longbow
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lozano is better. I’m rather disappointed with SBC Promes, I thought he will be the same level. I’d 2IF Lozano first then complete the SBC. Promes is still good but not on par or better.
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    If braithwaite 4/4 6ft fast strong quick footed
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2018
    Lozano, tried both. Lozano was broken, like a cheat that should be reserved only for Icons.


    Mdewc wrote: »
    Noo wrote: »
    What traits does Primes have? Tempted to try him myself as he is well reviewed on the forums. Lozanno I'd amazing as cf. Best performing player in my club, eoae Pirlo through ball to Lozanno...goal.

    Promes: Clinical finisher and complete forward.

    But the sbc is not cheap.

    I have Lozano, very good, but Promes traits is interesting. :)

    Traits not specialities ;)
  • Mdewc
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tx guys! :)

    Than Losano stay. :)
Sign In or Register to comment.