Question for Prime Henry users

TTAZ
1842 posts Play-Off Hero
Kind of a specific question, but how is his low driven shot with his left foot? He would be playing left striker and this is pretty important for how I play. If it's not elite, I won't get him.

Comments

• z ginga ninja x
    1197 posts Professional
    del piero is your answer
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    90 R9 is better for me.
  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    del piero is your answer
    He's the Cam and CR7 at RS
  • Olleman
    12549 posts Has That Special Something
    Not good tbh :/
  • hoban95
    48357 posts FIFA Cover Star
    It's good.
  • Shakey Jakey
    1008 posts Professional
    hoban95 wrote: »
    It's good.

• Moiizer
    5811 posts Big Money Move
    TTAZ wrote: »
    Kind of a specific question, but how is his low driven shot with his left foot? He would be playing left striker and this is pretty important for how I play. If it's not elite, I won't get him.

Been fine for me, id say at least 8/10, he shanks the odd one but that just may be my fault. Im confident to use his left when given the chance.
  • Paciga45
    3515 posts National Call-Up
    Moiizer wrote: »

Been fine for me, id say at least 8/10, he shanks the odd one but that just may be my fault. Im confident to use his left when given the chance.

• Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    He's insane
  • Recoba10
    1143 posts Professional
    I always try to shoot with his right foot, no matter where he is, the ball goes in almost all the time.
  • DougInskip
    6175 posts Big Money Move
    Shane wrote: »
    He's insane

• Rand0m Hero
    749 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It’s inconsistent for me. Sometimes it’s a sure goal and sometimes it just goes wide. I’ve had much better success with him at right striker.
  • M98H
    12625 posts Has That Special Something
    Best finisher I've used.
    (Which includes everyone except R94)
  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thanks for the replies guys :). Think I'm gonna hold off then. He's not worth a million more than Cr7, and not worth 2.5m for a left striker who is inconsistent at the most common shot I use.