Actual goal missing IG ffs

Ker_Mit
5935 posts Big Money Move
What is this :D happened the last three matches and I already did a hard reset :D

Goals still counted but it's irritating as hell.

8kxDedv.png

Anyone had something like that happen?

@EA_Andy

Comments

• EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    @Ker_Mit - I believe we already have this tracked as a bug. If you have any steps to reproduce it that would be really handy.

For example - does it always happen in the same mode, at the same time? What happened before the nets disappeared or what did you do the same before going into the match?

Cheers!
  • Nony
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    @Ker_Mit - I believe we already have this tracked as a bug. If you have any steps to reproduce it that would be really handy.

For example - does it always happen in the same mode, at the same time? What happened before the nets disappeared or what did you do the same before going into the match?

Cheers!

@EA_Andy I have the repro steps and also have something similar for you guys that people are experiencing (goal nets not moving, feeling like a brick wall).

1. Pick a stadium in FUT which by default has different net shape. (pres Lopes in my case)
    2. Go to the game options prior to entering FUT
    3. Visual - change net shaping to Rectangle/hexagon (anything that changes the default one)
    4. Go in FUt and start a game and play at home

Nets will be missing.

Now, I m not saying this has a 100% repro rate like this but that's how I got it. if you do have the nets, they will be a brick wall. Please fix that as well as I enjoy changing the net shape and stadiums all the time.

PS - if you select triangle net shape for Anfield let's say, it will be a brick wall as well. This happens for all stadiums that do not support the triangle shaping.

Cheers.
  • Ker_Mit
    edited January 2018
    It's happening in Fut Champs and DKO for me. Don't know about Online Season, haven't played a game there in the last couple of days.

I basically did nothing at all. Just started the games and from start to finish the goals on either side weren't there unfortunately.
    Thanks mate
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    @Nony - Thanks, will pass it on!
  • Ker_Mit
    Actually after reading @Nony 's reply I did change the net shaping of the goals :open_mouth:

Gonna look in a few if changing them again solves the issue
  • Nony
    Ker_Mit wrote: »
    Actually after reading @Nony 's reply I did change the net shaping of the goals :open_mouth:

Gonna look in a few if changing them again solves the issue

If you want the nets back on the same stadium, leave everything by default in the visual options prior to entering FUT (net shaping meshing etc).

The only way to have proper nets is either only change the meshing on any stadium (square/hexagon) or never change to something else other than the default of the stadium you are using. You will either end up with a brick wall of nets or no nets at all.

Hope it makes sense :blush:
  • Nony
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    @Nony - Thanks, will pass it on!

Np, let me know if you need any more details.