OTW Cards Missing Traits/Specialties Online

FIFA Legend
739 posts Semi-Pro
edited January 2018
Check your OTW Cards and post your findings. Compare them to offline vs online. I only have Neymar and here is what I found...

3jMNCzr.jpg

Comments

• YOLOT0URE
    6999 posts Big Money Move
    Dun dun dun! Come on down @EA_Andy
  • Novwait
    888 posts Semi-Pro
    Most likely a visual bug, but EA's lack of response on this issue is frustrating...
  • Jono6989
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    Most likely a visual bug, but EA's lack of response on this issue is frustrating...

Be the case or not EA will definitely venture utilise and voice this as the reason.
  • Most likely a visual bug, but EA's lack of response on this issue is frustrating...

I agree that their response will be frustrating. Has anyone else checked their OTW players?
  • WFCBagnall
    71302 posts Moderator
    Just like the thread I made 6 weeks ago. Andy said they were looking into it but as you can imagine nothing has.
  • BiigDee
    4432 posts National Call-Up
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Just like the thread I made 6 weeks ago. Andy said they were looking into it but as you can imagine nothing has.

They've looked into it mate and released some promo packs to make up for their error.
  • Scutch
    11510 posts Has That Special Something
    BiigDee wrote: »

They've looked into it mate and released some promo packs to make up for their error.

No way does that make up for the error :joy:
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move

If he gives us dynamic Allan and Benatia we’ll let this one slide
  • WFCBagnall
    71302 posts Moderator
    BiigDee wrote: »

Brilliant news!
  • EA_Andy
    3330 posts EA Community Manager
    We're still looking into this - no further info at the moment but when we have it we'll let you know
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Wow... Really???
  • fluffymnuffy
    12558 posts Has That Special Something
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    We're still looking into this - no further info at the moment but when we have it we'll let you know

So you fixed the Danny Williams glitch in 3 hours but cant get any info at all about this in a month?
  • WFCBagnall
    71302 posts Moderator

It's been 6 weeks Andy.

If there was a problem at my work and it took me 6 weeks to look into it, well...the only thing I'd be looking for, is a job.
  • fluffymnuffy

It's been 6 weeks Andy.

If there was a problem at my work and it took me 6 weeks to look into it, well...the only thing I'd be looking for, is a job.

Ouch
  • Campino
    27333 posts Player of the Year

It's been 6 weeks Andy.

^^

This by 100%

The most accurate statement I’ve ever seen post on the forum.
  • fluffymnuffy
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner

thats good news @EA_Andy but what about the sbc primes players that are missing traits? is studio aware of it?
  • Kieren1888
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    murazor wrote: »

thats good news @EA_Andy but what about the sbc primes players that are missing?**is studio aware of it?

fixed
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up

So you fixed the Danny Williams glitch in 3 hours but cant get any info at all about this in a month?

ffs, I knew as soon as I saw that thread it was going to be "corrected".

We should be well compensated now with this on top!
  • Campino
    27333 posts Player of the Year

thats good news @EA_Andy but what about the sbc primes players that are missing traits? is studio aware of it?

Is not good news at all, it’s shambolic

Every year there are two or three huge mistakes in game and like Baggers said any normal person would have been looking for a new job.
  • Pugzilla
    16387 posts World Class
    edited January 2018

Is the studio aware of FIFA 18?

No sorry, 95% of the dev team is onto FIFA 19.

-EA Andy

————-

FIFA points are also discounted 10% with EA access. Stock up today for TOTY.

• '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    Typical EA!!! But make sure to load up on fp for toty.
  • Knowlesdinho
    11145 posts Has That Special Something
    EA problem solving team:

empty-computer-room-picture-id200217792-001

EA FIFA points team:

nyse.jpg?w=998
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain

They are aware, it's frustrating seeing carlos prime standing sideways from a freekick. Vieira, Henry are missing traits. Henry specially what makes his card unique which is tries to beat the defensive line is not there.

Being stuck with inferior cards than the ones on the market sucks.
  • mjs4p
    11092 posts Has That Special Something
    So I get to play with an inferior version of Prime Henry for months with nothing in return? Sweet.
  • Retro_G
    29713 posts Player of the Year
    No wonder OTW Tolisso felt awful, when his nif was decent.
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    This is horrible... If it had to do with EA losing money it would be patched within the hour but when it comes to screwing us over they don't give a ****
  • fluffymnuffy
    Up
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Specialities mean literally nothing. They are represent a card being over X in a certain stat.
  • Whoman
    5541 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2018
    Since the card you use is the same offline vs online i am 99.9 % sure this is a visual error and nothing else. If it were both modes and Upgrade vs NIF not changing then it'd be a different type of cookie.

Retro_G wrote: »
    No wonder OTW Tolisso felt awful, when his nif was decent.

This doesn't make any sense. What people are reporting is OTW not being upgraded (be it factually or it being a mere visual error), no one is arguing that they are downgraded.