Neymar versions

BWild
3119 posts National Call-Up
Has anyone used all 3 Neymars? I was looking to potentially pick one up during the panic on if he's in TOTY or not, but was curious if they are noticable upgrades.

Comments

• RandomLhama83
    10090 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2018
    I used the NIF, and TOTGS.

I prefer TOTGS because he scores more frequently.... NIF is ok, but wont really stand out as much. Theres an upgrade in curve, shooting, shot power, the one is really important though is stamina. He gets a boost there with his special cards which is important sinces his stam is really low on his nif.
  • BWild
    joe666 wrote: »
    I used the NIF, and TOTGS.

I prefer TOTGS because he scores more frequently.... NIF is ok, but wont really stand out as much. Theres an upgrade in curve, shooting, shot power, the one is really important though is stamina. He gets a boost there with his special cards which is important sinces his stam is really low on his nif.

I've been using the nif for most of the year and really like him, so hearing today he's a noticable upgrade is a good start.

The totgs of only 300k more
  • DiegoNapoles
    346 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2018
    IF Ney is my favourite and best card i’ve used so far, I only would change him if I can afford CR7, also because his stamina in this version is a bigger upgrade, and his finesse are amazing.

I used to have the NIF but imo is a big upgrade!
  • BWild
    IF Ney is my favourite and best card i’ve used so far, I only would change him if I can afford CR7, also because his stamina in this version is a bigger upgrade, and his finesse are amazing.

920 seems like a good deal on him too... His TOTY (if there is one) I'm sure would be more than nif cr7
  • DiegoNapoles
    346 posts Sunday League Hero
    BWild wrote: »

920 seems like a good deal on him too... His TOTY (if there is one) I'm sure would be more than nif cr7

I won’t have enough money for his TOTY but he would be amazing, I bought his IF version for 890k, maybe if u wait until next week he will drop a little, but if you want to use him this weekend, I really believe that 900k is a bargain for such a card, you can literally go walking through the box of your opponent, btw I use him in the CAM position, I don’t enjoy him much as a ST. 5* WF and 5* skills are such a combo!
  • BWild
    BWild wrote: »

I won’t have enough money for his TOTY but he would be amazing, I bought his IF version for 890k, maybe if u wait until next week he will drop a little, but if you want to use him this weekend, I really believe that 900k is a bargain for such a card, you can literally go walking through the box of your opponent, btw I use him in the CAM position, I don’t enjoy him much as a ST. 5* WF and 5* skills are such a combo!

I'd be using him as a RCAM. I love the 5*/5* too. I'm very tempted to pick him up. If he gets below 900 I might pull the trigger