OT Women and jumping to conclusions

SeanMurry
154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Me and the Mrs sometimes have an argument about pointless stuff. The thing about her is she's never wrong. I mean never ever wrong. Simple things like wheres the house keys. Went looking around for them for 20 mins last night. She was adamant that she put them by the bedside unit and I was pretty sure I never saw them during the night. She later found them in her bag and the first thing she did was blame me for putting them there. I was late for work, took wrap from the boss. Put me in a right ***T mood for the rest of the day. I get home after a stressful day at work. She then blames me for not buying groceries when she text me. I NEVER RECEIVED A F TEXT. Again proceeds to blame the network etc. I check her phone and no sent messages. Another excuse, she forgot to send it then. It would of saved as a draft. I've literally had enough of her CRAP all the time. How can I get her to reason with me and just accept sometimes you're not always right. I just don't understand women and it's really affecting the way I am with her because I know she'll just lie about something to then put the blame on me.

Comments

• Rootseyyy
    1280 posts Professional
    Get rid of her
  • Fab
    18318 posts World Class
    divorce. hit the gym delete facebook and lawyer up
  • Azof
    16934 posts World Class
    another made up story from our favourite dupe SeanMurry
  • Campino
    27503 posts Player of the Year
    Azof wrote: »

• Fab
    18318 posts World Class

i dont know man this sounds pretty real to me
  • SeanMurry
    Rootseyyy wrote: »
    Get rid of her

It's a shame really because she was a lovely kind honest women when I first went out with her. We've only been together 3 years and it's always me in the wrong. I can turn a blind eye to most things but when it's always all the time I can't be putting up with it.
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner

• Ibte10
    1818 posts Play-Off Hero

• Humma78
    2274 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mate that's not a problem with women that's a serious problem with your woman. If you really love her get her some help or gtfo as she doesn't sound stable.
  • SeanMurry
    Fab wrote: »

i dont know man this sounds pretty real to me

Please I'd love you to take my Mrs away form me for 6 months. She'll turn you into a miserable old git.
  • Campino
    27503 posts Player of the Year
    Humma78 wrote: »
    Mate that's not a problem with women that's a serious problem with your woman. If you really love her get her some help or gtfo as she doesn't sound stable.

I Feel for her cause he certainly ain’t stable
  • Scholesyy
    1405 posts Professional
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    I just don't understand women

Does anyone, really?

Talked to her about it? Dump her if she doesn't make you happy man.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Talk to her and tell her exactly what you said in here. If she is unreasonable either put up with it or seek professional help. Everyone goes through rough patches but at the end of the day you have to remind yourself they are patches if it is long continues issue than it's not worth it. Love is blind but don't be a sucker.
  • SeanMurry
    Scholesyy wrote: »
    I just don't understand women

Does anyone, really?

Talked to her about it? Dump her if she doesn't make you happy man.

Yh I've spoken to her multiple times and just said can you see both points of view for once without snapping. She kept interrupting like a child so I gave up and didn't finish my sentence.
  • Colt_seevers
    1215 posts Professional
    there’s a fair chance someone hung like a shire horse is porking her
  • P1stolpete187
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    get rid
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Bury the keys in the garden to wind her up more
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    It's 2017, network failing the text doesn't pass as an excuse anymore.
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Peter wrote: »

2018 come on keep up
  • SeanMurry
    edited January 2018

2018 :wink:. Yh her phone even has the eye option 1 eye for send and 2 for sent. Neither popped up. I'd have accepted if she said sorry I forgot to and I would have got the groceries not a problem. It was the entitled attitude and bitchyness that she demanded that I get the groceries because I didn't read a text properly. I never received the dam thing because she never sent it :lol:.
  • Rb10119
    1998 posts Fans' Favourite
    Get rid and jump on phub
  • Keano
    14226 posts Has That Special Something
    Rutta wrote: »

2018 come on keep up

His network messed up when he tried to edit it. :trollface:
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Rutta wrote: »

2018 come on keep up

Definitely still counts as 2027 until the end of Feb.

Starts to sink in then.
  • SeanMurry
    She's moaning again. That's it I'm off to the pub!
  • Absting159
    6996 posts Moderator
    It's a respect thing. When you let her always get away with lying to your face to put you in the wrong she's pretty much saying I have no respect for you.

Like others said, in a calm way call her out on it. She'll probably be ridiculously rude and defensive and maybe even more aggressive. Let her calm down and see if she actually listens to anything you said. If not, then you need to get out of that situation or accept that you'll always deal with that.

Put up or shut up :) That goes for her too.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    If your boss gets that upset over being late to work I would get a new job. Its work not school.
  • Absting159
    6996 posts Moderator
    Also, one more thing. You can't have both stresses in your life like this. Pick one, FIFA or the Mrs.

This explains 90% of your posts. . . .#facepalm
  • SeanMurry
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    If your boss gets that upset over being late to work I would get a new job. Its work not school.

When work pays decent wages and I was 20 mins late I can understand his point of view. In an office environment it doesn't really matter because you're most likely on bum wages.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    coatsy2008 wrote: »

When work pays decent wages and I was 20 mins late I can understand his point of view. In an office environment it doesn't really matter because you're most likely on bum wages.

That makes little to no difference lol
  • Chubbs
    14476 posts Has That Special Something
    Sounds like you are whipped my man. Quit holding her purse and put a foot down.