Maldini 88 as CDM

scalaneopt
947 posts Professional
Hi guys,

I was thinking about Rijkard 86 but bought Maldini 88 to be used as CDM.
I have only done 5 matches with him at CDM and he is a beast there. Does anyone use him in this position?

Thanks

Comments

  • CR7BRUH
    3973 posts National Call-Up
    Haven't used him at Cdm but he's a god a cb
  • sofyanm
    7178 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2018
    CR7BRUH wrote: »
    Haven't used him at Cdm but he's a god a cb

    Wanted to use him cb but decided to buy Rijkaard instead, don’t know if I made the good choice
    What do you think about his physical and aggression, it seems weak but is it noticeable?
  • scalaneopt
    947 posts Professional
    sofyanm wrote: »
    CR7BRUH wrote: »
    Haven't used him at Cdm but he's a god a cb

    Wanted to use him cb but decided to buy Rijkaard instead, don’t know if I made the good choice
    What do you think about his physical and aggression, it seems weak but is it noticeable?

    For me does not seems weak. Always in the right place, wins every header and when it cames to defend an attack it´s like having 5 defenders. Amazing as hell. But i still need more games.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    This a new one
  • scalaneopt
    947 posts Professional
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    This a new one

    I know. I was always thinking Rijkard or Petit (cannot afford Vieira) but told myself -Why not? Later today and tomorrow will be my end point. If he keeps perfoming amazing in that role i will take him to WL.
  • Been using him there for a while. Even posted it in the icon thread a little while back. He is indeed very good there. I switch him with CDM Desially in game.
  • scalaneopt
    947 posts Professional
    Skybluestu wrote: »
    Been using him there for a while. Even posted it in the icon thread a little while back. He is indeed very good there. I switch him with CDM Desially in game.

    Thanks bro! :-)
  • CR7BRUH
    3973 posts National Call-Up
    @sofyanm He's amazing at cb don't notice his physically and aggression his positioning, interceptions and pace is excellent on 7 chem
  • sofyanm
    7178 posts Big Money Move
    CR7BRUH wrote: »
    @sofyanm He's amazing at cb don't notice his physically and aggression his positioning, interceptions and pace is excellent on 7 chem

    Great i'll try him if Rijkaard is not performing well
Sign In or Register to comment.