Game is not fun anymore. Deleted my club.

DeMolay145
539 posts An Exciting Prospect
Every weekend a new no loss glitch. Handicap more frequent than ever. Laggy menus, crap gameplay based solely on pace.

Games are not supposed to make you rage over unfairness. I'm done. Just sold my entire team, disposed of my coins and discarded all untradeables including icons. Only way to stop playing and dont return.

Good luck to you who stay and like to suffer. Selling my PS4 Pro to get an Xbox One X and PUBG here I come.

Comments

• SyNation2
    1020 posts Professional
    Bye!
  • mMounirm
    3771 posts National Call-Up
    pubg on xbox? lel
  • JaguarKillz
    1086 posts Professional
    DeMolay145 wrote: »
    Every weekend a new no loss glitch. Handicap more frequent than ever. Laggy menus, **** gameplay based solely on pace.

Games are not supposed to make you rage over unfairness. I'm done. Just sold my entire team, disposed of my coins and discarded all untradeables including icons. Only way to stop playing and dont return.

Good luck to you who stay and like to suffer. Selling my PS4 Pro to get an Xbox One X and PUBG here I come.

PC for PUBG!
  • Squeezy94
    1904 posts Fans' Favourite
    SyNation2 wrote: »
    Bye!

• JV24601
    1004 posts Professional
    Shame people do this. Wish I could.
    Can’t atand the game but it appears I can’t stop playing it!
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    GL you lasted longer than I thought you would!
  • DeMolay145
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    mMounirm wrote: »
    pubg on xbox? lel

I dont like playing on PC
  • Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    Another cry baby zzzz every day another attention seeker leaves
  • JV24601
    1004 posts Professional
    Some bizarre posts on here.
    All the negativity towards them just for coming on a Fifa forum and saying they can’t handle the issues that the game has so is leaving. What is the problem with that?
    If in real life someone said that to you you’d probably agree with them and understand so why be different on here and accuse them of attention seeking? It’s an online forum ffs
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1396 posts Professional
    JV24601 wrote: »
    All the negativity towards them just for coming on a Fifa forum and saying they can’t handle the issues that the game has so is leaving. What is the problem with that?
    If in real life someone said that to you you’d probably agree with them and understand so why be different on here and accuse them of attention seeking? It’s an online forum ffs

• TurdFerguson
    2593 posts Fans' Favourite
    I get being done with the game, but why not just stop playing? good chance you might get back into it at some point and will regret doing this.
  • Italionstallion91
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I felt the same way once and honestly it just takes time, formation and squads just like all the other fifa games. I love it now I was stuck on div 6 and now am in div 1 and weekend all due to a change in formation lol.
  • JV24601
    1004 posts Professional
    I get being done with the game, but why not just stop playing? good chance you might get back into it at some point and will regret doing this.

Why not? It’s a Fifa forum, to discuss all things Fifa.
    I’ve left and stated it on here before coming back pretty soon after. I don’t regret it and couldn’t care less. That’s how I felt and it’s therapueitic to announce it on here and see if anyone else is in the same boat.

To the OP - I totally get you and it will be interesting to see if you stick to what tou said.
    I have done this twice and came back. I also currently hate the game but my body seems to automatically play it every evening in an annoying robotic way
  • aberry1000
    2338 posts Fans' Favourite
    I also hate this fifa

Seems impossible to improve with any team because of handicap or delay lag and the fact lower rated players perform better than high rated
  • BIG-_-GUN
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I've not got the energy to even rant about this game, I'm going to dust off FIFA 14-16 and play those.
  • dieiscast
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    Every weekend a new no loss glitch. Handicap more frequent than ever. Laggy menus, **** gameplay based solely on pace.

congrats!
  • GarretJoseph
    232 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Wouldn’t have deleted. Never know if they ever drop a generations gameplay option.
  • Hori25
    209 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wouldn’t have deleted. Never know if they ever drop a generations gameplay option.

He didnt.. needs attention
  • Breaker1987
    1484 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bye bye!
    Don't understand why you would sell your ps4 pro... just cause you don't like Fifa anymore...
  • Crowie
    1387 posts Professional

Why announce you are leaving/giving up though? Why not just go? With all respect to OP, I doubt anyone on here "knows" him so his absence wouldn't have an impact on anyone else. I also dont get the doesn't want anything else to do with FIFA so then comes on a FIFA forum. Thats just bizarre IMO.
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    Crowie wrote: »

Why announce you are leaving/giving up though? Why not just go? With all respect to OP, I doubt anyone on here "knows" him so his absence wouldn't have an impact on anyone else. I also dont get the doesn't want anything else to do with FIFA so then comes on a FIFA forum. Thats just bizarre IMO.

He announced it to probably express his feelings about the game publicly. I think that this is partly what this forum is all about, to discuss the good and the bad of the game.

Also, I don't think he mentioned about not wanting to post on forums, just not wanting to play the game any more, with the intention of that being permanent. I quite like the idea of a "last goodbye" even though, for most, they can't resist coming back.

OP... the game isn't a pain if you approach it with the attitude that it all doesn't matter, it's only a game and, most importantly, it will leg you over, make you lose when you deserve to win and win when you deserve to lose. For me, it is not something I feel in control of. The game decides the outcome and my input only has a marginal affect. I accept this and understand it, so when things do go ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up, or I get an outrageously unfair win, I just laugh at how silly it all is, how silly I was in the past to have got emotionally involved with it, and move on.
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    I dont think he's on his own tbf i think a lot of people have given up already
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something

Or atleast playing way more less
  • Springveldt
    4831 posts National Call-Up
    mMounirm wrote: »
    pubg on xbox? lel

I dont like playing on PC

You won't like playing that on Xbox either!
  • Springveldt
    4831 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2018
    Ishibum wrote: »

Oooh, we have a serial quitter.

Maybe we can get @fluffymnuffy to start a poll to see who thinks OP actually deleted his club or not.

I'm voting No.
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    mHazard wrote: »

Agreed - i've personally reduced my playing time massivley

Stacked a few packs for TOTY - will see how i get on :D
  • LiamSully
    6967 posts Big Money Move
    Ishibum wrote: »

Oooh, we have a serial quitter.

Maybe we can get @fluffymnuffy to start a poll to see who thinks OP actually deleted his club or not.

I'm voting No.

:joy:
  • Dazzler
    2032 posts Fans' Favourite
    mHazard wrote: »

This.

I’ve only played 150 games this year as it’s so bad. In other years i would have played nearly a 1000 games by now.

I’m sure in percentage drops many are like me. Thing was it was so good first few days then the first patches fecked the game.

Fifa really is getting worse. I hope that I’m the norm as eventually then developers will have to do something if playing time is dying which will result in less revenue for EA and long term result in less buying of future editions of Fifa as players eventually break the cycle and turn their backs on the game.