What causes button delay on 5 green bar connection

SeanMurry
154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Not a moan but rather a question. I won my 3 games very comfortably 4-1,8-0 and 3-0 rage quit. 4th game 5 green bars so all good to go. I go 1-0 up in 4th game then all of a sudden the game starts delaying out of the blue.

I just want to know what causes this to happen randomly during matches. I had to quit my 4th game because it was getting worse and worse.

Comments

• Clancy
    7757 posts League Winner
    maybe something on the ISP side, throttling or the like?

I also feel like sometimes when its a solid 5 bars it can't be trusted. I'm more inclined to believe its good when its flickering between 4 and 5 bars. The 5 bar solid can sometimes stay that way for 30 seconds, and then flash down to one red bar for a second. Sketchy.
  • gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    I feel you bro. Same except I was in 3rd round. Lost 1-0. Had agression and pressure set to 80 because my players weren't moving. Didn't change a thing
  • SeanMurry
    Clancy wrote: »
    maybe something on the ISP side, throttling or the like?

I also feel like sometimes when its a solid 5 bars it can't be trusted. I'm more inclined to believe its good when its flickering between 4 and 5 bars. The 5 bar solid can sometimes stay that way for 30 seconds, and then flash down to one red bar for a second. Sketchy.

Good thing is I'm back in final after 3 rage quits. Very strange. Never had soo many in succession.
  • M_Baller_15
    643 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Government spying
  • gutman22
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This bar thing is BS. EA should show the ping in ms like serious companies do.
  • SeanMurry
    gutman22 wrote: »

It would never show anything below 100 because the EA servers are not in sight in UK :lol:. They'll get laughed at by proper companies who actually have functioning games.
  • gutman22
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SeanMurry wrote: »
    gutman22 wrote: »

It would never show anything below 100 because the EA servers are not in sight in UK :lol:. They'll get laughed at by proper companies who actually have functioning games.

I have already managed to ping the servers here where I live (Brazil). Actually the ping is quiet good... Around 50-70ms but still a lot delay in game.