BANNED FROM TRANSFER MARKET - WE NEED TO TALK

SteveG
1605 posts Play-Off Hero
I have just logged in on my mobile phone to find this message, I hate this company so much, when the game came out I spent £2000 on packs and did not pack one player, I contacted EA about this and a woman called Crystal got back to me (im sure some of you know if you contacted them as she seems to contact everybody) she told me nothing could be done as its all luck but one way to make coins is to buy and sell on transfer market.

On Monday in work I though I will give this a go, I have been on transfer market doing nothing illegal over last few days, just buying for low and selling for higher, yesterday and today I made around 80k overall in profit, I logged into the app there to do some more trading only to find the message that I have broke rules.

Over last 2 days its made me to around 20 of them spinning the animal round stuff, this is not on but all the money I have gave this stinking company and this is what I get in return.

Comments

• SteveG
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    ** Did not pack one high quality player before somebody says something
  • BiigDee
    4972 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2018
    Mrs Ball at EA is useless unfortunately mate
  • CaptainDan-
    1884 posts Fans' Favourite
    I also just got banned from app, also did nothing illegal just trading quickly so i assume its to do with the quick sending of requests, EA do not want people trading
  • SteveG
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    I also just got banned from app, also did nothing illegal just trading quickly so i assume its to do with the quick sending of requests, EA do not want people trading

Exactly this, however that ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Crystal that works for EA told me (after I packed nobody better that Higuian with quarter of a mil fifa points) I can make coins buying players and selling for higher on the transfer market.

I work an I.T service job and am at a pc 60% of my day, I have spent the last two days buying and selling, noting illegal, no autobuyers or anything, this is a joke.
  • Neckabob
    14169 posts Has That Special Something
    Hello how are you
  • CaptainDan-
    SteveG wrote: »

Exactly this, however that **** Crystal that works for EA told me (after I packed nobody better that Higuian with quarter of a mil fifa points) I can make coins buying players and selling for higher on the transfer market.

I work an I.T service job and am at a pc 60% of my day, I have spent the last two days buying and selling, noting illegal, no autobuyers or anything, this is a joke.

Same here mate its a joke opened a case but doubt that will do anything
  • They want you to spend another 2 grand instead of sniping and making coins
  • Voodoo_Monkey
    406 posts Sunday League Hero
    What an absolute joke this game/company has become! Talk about biting the hand that feeds you?!?!

• Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something

Or maybe EA don't want people "sniping".

I have had no issues trading at a regular speed on the web app.
  • SteveG
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero

Thats all I was doing but, I couldnt even snipe if i wanted because if i opened a page too quick it made me do a capta thing and reset me, all I was doing was searching page by page on 59th minute, I wasnt buying them the insta second they where being listed
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner

yeah what is it that OP has been doing trading wise?

I mass bid on hundreds of cards and relist my full transfer pile 5 or 6 times a day. It seems like if they were concerned about number of requests I would be banned. (note, sometimes I get one hour timeouts from listing or bidding on too many cards, but I can always go on one of the 3 devices and they are never all banned at once)

• SteveG
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    Clancy wrote: »

yeah what is it that OP has been doing trading wise?

I mass bid on hundreds of cards and relist my full transfer pile 5 or 6 times a day. It seems like if they were concerned about number of requests I would be banned. (note, sometimes I get one hour timeouts from listing or bidding on too many cards, but I can always go on one of the 3 devices and they are never all banned at once)

what I done is what you just said, bought different kinds of cards and every hour mass listed, friends of mine have been doing this for 4 weeks no problem , I done it less than 2 days and got banned.

I actually read the do's and donts and the thing is I actually dont break the rules, i stick to the rules and still get sh*t on
  • SteveG
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    This is what it said I must have done: I can tell you 100% I done nothing of the sort.

You break our rules (https://www.ea.com/terms-of-service#section6) if you:
    • Engage in coin distribution
    • Buy Coins
    • Sell Coins
    • Use auto-buyers or other unofficial clients
    • Farm Coins
    • Make false claims
    • Use someone else’s account
    • Cheat in-game
  • CaptainDan-

I havent been sniping, in fact i wasnt even buying, it was relisting that i got banned for, seems stupid to me
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    are you buying on open bids or BINing cards?
  • paul24878306
    5549 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2018
    re packs - Higiain is 90 rated. Thats actually pretty good - top 0.5% of all cards. Dont quite know what you expected - and £2000?? Jesus thats just stupid.

From the list above, I assume they think you farming given your activity. It would loos suspiciously like that.
  • SteveG
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    are you buying on open bids or BINing cards?

Buy it now mate, if i see a card that I can sell for a extra few hundred coins i have bought it, I have never traded in any previous fifa, there are trading tips pages on twitter and so on, like i said EA told me myself I can make coins by trading, honestly its a joke, it might sound fishy but I actually done nothing wrong. I spent so much on the game I wouldnt even do anything that would risk a ban.

The last 24 hours for me has been like

EA: have a few free 100k packs for icons not being in packs...
    Ooo and have a permanent ban on the transfer market via non consoles as well, as we see you made 80k coins profit without paying us for them. ;)

• mMounirm
    3771 posts National Call-Up
    lel meanwhile I still have access after stocking up in 5k+ 83 rated cards for the last totw sbc.
  • SteveG
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    re packs - Higiain is 90 rated. Thats actually pretty good - top 0.5% of all cards. Dont quite know what you expected - and £2000?? Jesus thats just stupid.

No its not, card rating and card value are two totally different things but that's another topic.

Higuain was a 100k card, a 100k card as your top prize for 250,000 fifa points is not a good return.

• SteveG
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    heres another thing, I have seen the posts on here about people using the unlimited unassigned items glitch, I was not even doing this everything I bought was legally stored in my club, this is an actual joke.
  • SteveG
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    evrekass wrote: »

just seen that, worst company ever you cant even get in touch with them, If i go on live chat they will tell me to come here.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12775 posts Has That Special Something
    heres another thing, I have seen the posts on here about people using the unlimited unassigned items glitch, I was not even doing this everything I bought was legally stored in my club, this is an actual joke.
    Cool story
  • Blarix
    20869 posts Club Captain
    This is what it said I must have done: I can tell you 100% I done nothing of the sort.

• Buy Coins
    • Sell Coins
    • Farm Coins
    • Make false claims
    • Cheat in-game

Are you using that futbin thing?

• SteveG
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    Blarix wrote: »

• Buy Coins
    • Sell Coins
    • Farm Coins
    • Make false claims
    • Cheat in-game

nope, however I did use it weeks and weeks ago once before the removed it, but as far as I am aware they brought it back and said it was fine to use??
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner

• Buy Coins
    • Sell Coins
    • Farm Coins
    • Make false claims
    • Cheat in-game

nope, however I did use it weeks and weeks ago once before the removed it, but as far as I am aware they brought it back and said it was fine to use??

Ah, that could likely be it. The first futbin import was said from EA to violate the Toss

They changed the way it works now, and I've used it since, but never used it in the first release which was apparently against the rules.
  • SteveG
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero

• Buy Coins
    • Sell Coins
    • Farm Coins
    • Make false claims
    • Cheat in-game

Ah, that could likely be it. The first futbin import was said from EA to violate the Toss

They changed the way it works now, and I've used it since, but never used it in the first release which was apparently against the rules.

I didnt know that, As far as I was aware FUTBIN has some partnership with EA so would be pretty harsh if I am given a perm ban for using it once, when I say use it I mean I looked at my players and there value.
  • CaptainDan-

• Buy Coins
    • Sell Coins
    • Farm Coins
    • Make false claims
    • Cheat in-game

I didnt know that, As far as I was aware FUTBIN has some partnership with EA so would be pretty harsh if I am given a perm ban for using it once, when I say use it I mean I looked at my players and there value.

Ive never used that so i doubt its that, i think yiu just traded too quickly its so stupid
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner

• Buy Coins
    • Sell Coins
    • Farm Coins
    • Make false claims
    • Cheat in-game

Why would you think this?

Not at all the case. FUTBIN/FUTWIZ/FUTHEAD etc. are all third party sites. No affiliation with EA

So I guess in their view you violated the rule that forbids "using auto-buyers or other unofficial clients". The futbin import could be classified as an unofficial client
  • SteveG
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero

• Buy Coins
    • Sell Coins
    • Farm Coins
    • Make false claims
    • Cheat in-game

Why would you think this?

Not at all the case. FUTBIN/FUTWIZ/FUTHEAD etc. are all third party sites. No affiliation with EA

So I guess in their view you violated the rule that forbids "using auto-buyers or other unofficial clients". The futbin import could be classified as an unofficial client

They have the informs listed the second it goes 3pm, also I remember last year FUTHEAD said EA had teamed up with them to give away a free inform messi or ronaldo (I think it was one of them 2)