The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

OTW Mbappe owner

Solari
1880 posts Play-Off Hero
thinking to sell and buy the TOTGS one for now. That way if he happens to get an winter upgrade, his TOTGS will get UP as well. Also there should be OTW SBC in a month time which his OTW should drop a lot, thoughts?

Comments

• TomPUFC193416
    211 posts Sunday League Hero
    OTW SBC will be untradable. Personally think due to his already very high price there isn't much higher for his price to go (traders will have already factored in his likely winter upgrade). Also think so many people have invested in him that the next sniff of an inform will see his price crash as so many people try to sell - even in the hype.

For those reasons I would sell now.
  • qannsrevenge
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Im interested in this topic as well. His OTW rating won’t increase with TOTY card either will it?
  • WarrenBarton
    9877 posts League Winner
    OTW SBC will be untradable. Personally think due to his already very high price there isn't much higher for his price to go (traders will have already factored in his likely winter upgrade). Also think so many people have invested in him that the next sniff of an inform will see his price crash as so many people try to sell - even in the hype.

For those reasons I would sell now.

Last year they did a tradeable one too.

83 rated team + 2 otw cards iirc
  • steverich1988
    692 posts Professional
    The only way is up.another inform he be better than henry
  • Thejuves
    1083 posts Professional
    Solari wrote: »
    thinking to sell and buy the TOTGS one for now. That way if he happens to get an winter upgrade, his TOTGS will get UP as well. Also there should be OTW SBC in a month time which his OTW should drop a lot, thoughts?

His otw card will also get an upgrade for winter if he gets one bro.
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    Im interested in this topic as well. His OTW rating won’t increase with TOTY card either will it?

it wont
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero

in long term yes but the main concern is otw sbc in a month time
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thejuves wrote: »
    Solari wrote: »

His otw card will also get an upgrade for winter if he gets one bro.

yes of coz but main concern is OTW SBC in a month
  • mosmartin
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have him benched for now as I bought Cr7 and Bale upfront. Still don't know if it's a good idea to sell him as I can easily see him getting at least an 88 card with 95 pace.
  • romanoww
    52 posts Park Captain
    Same here, thinking about selling, as I'd prefer to play , but bought at 1 million... Was looking to sell for 1.2 million somewhere in the future but can't see that happening although the man is a beast.
  • Thejuves
    1083 posts Professional

Yea plus he score every single game
  • Thejuves
    1083 posts Professional
    romanoww wrote: »
    Same here, thinking about selling, as I'd prefer to play , but bought at 1 million... Was looking to sell for 1.2 million somewhere in the future but can't see that happening although the man is a beast.

League one is about to start so it will hapoen trust me
  • Robinflex
    1893 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got the 83 but won’t ever sell him unless it’s his upgraded 84 I guess, scores me 1.1 goals a game. Last game he scored me 6 lol
  • qannsrevenge
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    So the consensus here is essentially if you have his OTW then should keep it...
  • I would definitely keep him - his OTW will go to 87 as (NIF 83>84, IF 85>86, TOTGS 86>87). I believe he will get a position change to RW which will increase the OTW price. Try Mbappe one time with "all attributes +2" and see how amazing he plays.
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    MdBFifA wrote: »
    I would definitely keep him - his OTW will go to 87 as (NIF 83>84, IF 85>86, TOTGS 86>87). I believe he will get a position change to RW which will increase the OTW price. Try Mbappe one time with "all attributes +2" and see how amazing he plays.

Hmm...
    Otw sbc coming soon which will throw loads more otw mbappe in to the market.
    He is injured.
    And he is so expensive for a mere 86 rating.
    Why keep him again?
  • mosmartin
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sold him. Anyone knows when OTW SBC will be as I'm planning to buy him back?
  • win123vn
    521 posts An Exciting Prospect
    do you guys think how much should i pay for him?