IF Alli - opinions req’d

B16Lad
522 posts An Exciting Prospect
Is it worth upgrading to IF Alli from his NIF? Stats look to be more or less +3 across the board, is it noticeable in game?

Comments

• TimRUFC
    3219 posts National Call-Up
    With a plus 3 I definitely think it’d be noticeable thinking about picking him up Friday morning myself tbh let us know how he is if you upgrade fella
  • Asht1981
    938 posts Professional
    One of the best players I've used at cam well worth the 180k
  • kukuchev711
    930 posts Professional
    Yes. I loved NIF Alli this year and I decided to buy the IF yesterday. Deffo worth it! He feels faster and better on the ball. Go for it.
  • BcfcDale88
    3612 posts National Call-Up
    Prem informs are stupidly overpriced I’d love that card but not paying that money. Albeit he is a 86 so his price should be reasonably high
  • Asht1981
    938 posts Professional
    180k for a 86 overpriced 86 gullit n Vieira laugh at u
    BcfcDale88 wrote: »
    Prem informs are stupidly overpriced I’d love that card but not paying that money. Albeit he is a 86 so his price should be reasonably high

• B16Lad
    TimRUFC wrote: »
    With a plus 3 I definitely think it’d be noticeable thinking about picking him up Friday morning myself tbh let us know how he is if you upgrade fella

@TimRUFC curious to know why you’re waiting til Friday morning to pick him up?

P.S. UTM
  • TimRUFC
    B16Lad wrote: »

P.S. UTM

After I’ve opened my rewards mate from WL before I play some more. Keep opening them on a Thursday night and it just feels like the packweights are disgustingly low as never packed anyone over 100k or over 84 rated. Gonna try my luck on a Friday instead as pulled a few legends last year in the mornings.
    UTM
  • B16Lad

P.S. UTM

After I’ve opened my rewards mate from WL before I play some more. Keep opening them on a Thursday night and it just feels like the packweights are disgustingly low as never packed anyone over 100k or over 84 rated. Gonna try my luck on a Friday instead as pulled a few legends last year in the mornings.
    UTM

Makes sense, I didn't know if you thought his price would drop Friday morning that's all.

• Edu
    6358 posts Big Money Move
    Pulled him and sold for 200k this weekend.
    The upgrade is more noticiable on his shoot, the passing is not superb, i prefer prime hagi in cam
  • B16Lad
    Edu wrote: »
    The upgrade is more noticiable on his shoot, the passing is not superb, i prefer prime hagi in cam

Yeah would appreciate a bigger boost to his passing, thats his NIFs biggest downfall (aside from 3* WF)
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4075 posts National Call-Up
    I have over 400 games on the nif so I'm most likely gonna be gettinf him.
  • TimRUFC
    Edu wrote: »

Nothing a catalyst card won’t sort and wouldn’t we all prefer prime Hagi? :joy:
  • B16Lad
    @TimRUFC hope you bought IF Alli bud?
  • TimRUFC

Not yet mate, he any good?
  • TimRUFC
    Scratch that just seen u need him for Kane and he’s going for like 300k :joy:
  • Whoman
    5305 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2018

Not yet mate, he any good?

he was referring to the fact the card now costs like 150k more due to being eligible for the Kane POTM SBC, i would think.

If you are still considering: Wait till that Kane SBC is over, there will still be enough left for the price to go down when people sell him after not getting what they stubbornly demanded till the end (happened last year as well with this sort of SBC)
  • Edu
    Who elae sold him before this boom?
    I could make much more $$$ now.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4075 posts National Call-Up
    I just sold him for 300k about an hour ago.
  • Edu
    He is 325k now. I sold him for 200k saturday
  • Edu
    I just sold all my cam > cf for 5k
    So it still has room for profit
  • B16Lad
    Panic Sold at 300k when rumours started with the Journey cards being able to be used but still nearly doubled my money.

Only used for a few games and was torn as to whether he was worth 160k over the NIF, you could feel the difference a bit tbf. Will buy back when POTM has moved on (assuming his price settles back down)
  • TimRUFC
    Panic Sold at 300k when rumours started with the Journey cards being able to be used but still nearly doubled my money.

Only used for a few games and was torn as to whether he was worth 160k over the NIF, you could feel the difference a bit tbf. Will buy back when POTM has moved on (assuming his price settles back down)

Had a change of heart and doing SBC Giovinco now, he was my favourite player last year all the way through so hoping for good things