IF Tolisso or Kante

supton10
42 posts Park Captain
Will be playing next to 86 Matuidi In game in a 4231. Haven’t used Tolisso, so was wondering if he’d partner Matuidi better than Kante..

Comments

• antonius
    719 posts Semi-Pro
    if you're wanting a defensive kante all day, if you think theyll be getting in scoring positions aswell, tolisso is your man. he's got high attacking work rates but he doesnt wonder up too much i dont notice him but every so often scores a long shot or header... dont see him much as a defensive midfielder but might change chem style see how that goes
  • supton10
    42 posts Park Captain
    antonius wrote: »
    if you're wanting a defensive kante all day, if you think theyll be getting in scoring positions aswell, tolisso is your man. he's got high attacking work rates but he doesnt wonder up too much i dont notice him but every so often scores a long shot or header... dont see him much as a defensive midfielder but might change chem style see how that goes

Cheers bro. I think going off that I’m going to grab Kante, prefer my two cdm’s just to sit haha. Appreciate the response though bro
  • Id say Tolisso, throw a shadow on him and hes an exceptional cdm
  • supton10
    42 posts Park Captain
    Calle095 wrote: »
    Id say Tolisso, throw a shadow on him and hes an exceptional cdm

Better than Kante though bro in a two cdm formation?
  • ambient_scorpion
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Why not try Bakayoko and invest with the remaining coins lol
  • supton10
    42 posts Park Captain
    Why not try Bakayoko and invest with the remaining coins lol
    Didn’t get on with Bakayoko. Chases his touches, feels clunky, can’t pass, shoot or dribble lol.
  • ambient_scorpion
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    supton10 wrote: »
    Didn’t get on with Bakayoko. Chases his touches, feels clunky, can’t pass, shoot or dribble lol.

Same here yo. I used him for a while when I didn't have much coins. Now I have a Brazilian + Icon Hybrid and I haven't looked back. Casemiro is my boi for cdm

• CBCB_dRk
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    use otw tolisso. I feel he s as good as kante with shadow and has way more better passes and shot habilities. OTW is 84 atm, will be close to perfection with his next if