No icons in packs

CoachDavio
649 posts An Exciting Prospect
I got some packs but cause there were no icons but the packs didn’t have icons either

Comments

• hayhor1
    14434 posts Has That Special Something
    Absolute bs man!
  • pudgyfudgy
    5745 posts Big Money Move
    Gasp
  • CoachDavio
    Yeah so if you could send packs actually with icons that would be great.
    I did get a certain French LM and Portuguese LW but no icons
  • SteelCityZlatan
    1094 posts Professional
    Id end up with 86 overmars when i have the 90 like the loan pack
  • S4vy
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    CoachDavio wrote: »
    I got some packs but cause there were no icons but the packs didn’t have icons either

wow. dats a shock. ur not guaranteed icons u plonker. ur lack of common sense and entitlement is a reason EA didnt allow us to vote.
  • SteelCityZlatan
    1094 posts Professional

If youre unhappy i’ll trade you my pastore i packed for your packs
  • realbrutal
    987 posts Professional
    Wtf is this thread lol
  • CoachDavio
    You want my Nani? I already sold him for coins.
  • CoachDavio
    How many packs do i open before I get an Icon? I bought ICON edition so I get Icon
  • Leon0713
    1807 posts Fans' Favourite
    How many packs do i open before I get an Icon? I bought ICON edition so I get Icon

Gotta swing from a branch of a willow tree and sing to the Fifa gods - not a guarantee but it sure increases your chances.
  • Oliver Powell
    1790 posts Play-Off Hero
    thats not how it works. having the icon edition doesnt mean you're more likely to get icons in packs.

the chances of you getting an icon in a pack is tiny. people have spent thousands of pounds without getting one. your best bet is to save up and trade, then buy one off of the market.
  • Elpistolero91
    740 posts An Exciting Prospect

It's called icon edition because you get a free loan version of icon striker R9. So I'd advise you to stop opening packs expecting to get icons. :#
  • Clancy
    7757 posts League Winner
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    Gasp

:joy: :joy:
  • CoachDavio

It's called icon edition because you get a free loan version of icon striker R9. So I'd advise you to stop opening packs expecting to get icons. :#

They gave me free packs because there were no icons. Yet the new packs didn’t have icons either. Ergo where are my icons? Or at least one. I would even take Zanetti. Happily.
  • ResultatFar
    535 posts An Exciting Prospect
    :trollface:
  • Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite

Wait What you thought youd get an icon :D :D
  • S4vy
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Donovan86 wrote: »

I swear ppl cant actually be this retar.ded :D :D

'Ermmm....Black Messi card was in packs. I open packs. Where's my Messi. Give me Messi EA" :D :D
  • Donovan86
    I thought it was a joke but seems he’s serious
  • CoachDavio

Not only did I buy ICON edition but then when they didn’t have one icon a miracle, I get free packs to make up for the lack of icons. But by surely a mistake these packs didn’t have icons either.
    This is a video game and EA controls the icons so since they already gave me packs for my ICON edition it must be an oversight that I don’t have ICON. My team would be more hybrid with ICON to link.

• Mr_Don123
    2282 posts Fans' Favourite

Not only did I buy ICON edition but then when they didn’t have one icon a miracle, I get free packs to make up for the lack of icons. But by surely a mistake these packs didn’t have icons either.
    This is a video game and EA controls the icons so since they already gave me packs for my ICON edition it must be an oversight that I don’t have ICON. My team would be more hybrid with ICON to link.

I agree. You should get ICON. Why doesn't EA give you ICON.
  • Donovan86

Nah your joking haha you must be
    Where did it say you were guaranteed an icon because you bought the icon edition
  • CoachDavio
    Mr_Don123 wrote: »

I know we can’t all have all the ICON. I don’t need prime Le Tissier. But not even one? After I bought the actual ICON edition?
  • Mr_Don123
    2282 posts Fans' Favourite

I know we can’t all have all the ICON. I don’t need prime Le Tissier. But not even one? After I bought the actual ICON edition?

Yeah when you buy ICON edition you should get ICON player, thats why you buy ICON edition.
  • CoachDavio

Where did it say you were guaranteed an icon because you bought the icon edition

Why did they send me free packs?
    Do you know?
    I’ll tell you:
    Because there was no ICON.
    That’s a fact.
    So, if there was no ICON why did they send me packs with no ICON to make up for the fact the packs have no ICON. Does that make sense?
    Seems pretty obvious the way to make up for no ICOn is ICON. In the packs

• CoachDavio

Yeah when you buy ICON edition you should get ICON player, thats why you buy ICON edition.
    I was thinking the same thing. I didn’t even remember to open the full 3 days early so what’s the point? It would be one thing if I had just one measly ICON. But no, no ICON
  • Donovan86

Why did they send me free packs?
    Do you know?
    I’ll tell you:
    Because there was no ICON.
    That’s a fact.
    So, if there was no ICON why did they send me packs with no ICON to make up for the fact the packs have no ICON. Does that make sense?
    Seems pretty obvious the way to make up for no ICOn is ICON. In the packs

Go on say ICON again
  • CoachDavio
    I can’t
  • DustyCards
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Good God this is hilarious.
  • CoachDavio
    Then Captain Kirk said : Don’t spit in my eye, Khan
  • Java
    873 posts Semi-Pro
    Preposterous! I bought the Icon edition and I haven't receive all Prime Icons for free. There must be a mistake. I thought I would get all Icons for free, 100m coins to spend, and a check from EA for 1 million dollars for buying the Icon edition.