Does Valencia deserve a TOTY?

2

Comments

  • Tornado31619
    20613 posts Club Captain
    exzoo wrote: »
    On topic, I’d say the world’s best RB plays in Manchester.

    You wanted him to be replaced him all summer long though?

    He putting up good squawka stats this season?

    Because we needed cover and a long-term replacement.

    And I was implying that the best RB in the world was one of Walker and Valencia, not necessarily Valencia.
  • exzoo
    32104 posts National Team Captain
    exzoo wrote: »
    On topic, I’d say the world’s best RB plays in Manchester.

    You wanted him to be replaced him all summer long though?

    He putting up good squawka stats this season?

    Because we needed cover and a long-term replacement.

    And I was implying that the best RB in the world was one of Walker and Valencia, not necessarily Valencia.

    Both wrong.
  • Tornado31619
    20613 posts Club Captain
    exzoo wrote: »
    exzoo wrote: »
    On topic, I’d say the world’s best RB plays in Manchester.

    You wanted him to be replaced him all summer long though?

    He putting up good squawka stats this season?

    Because we needed cover and a long-term replacement.

    And I was implying that the best RB in the world was one of Walker and Valencia, not necessarily Valencia.

    Both wrong.

    Okay.
  • King_Boontai
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dani carvajal last season/year was by the best Rb in the world.
  • Dawud123
    562 posts Sunday League Hero
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Valencia was already nominated for the real TOTY, yes he was better than Walker, helped his team win two major trophies.
    Don't breed.

    Same goes for you ❤️❤️❤️❤️ face
  • nope123
    1369 posts Professional
    Dani carvajal last season/year was by the best Rb in the world.
    Who didn’t play for 1/3 of the year
  • Batman442
    4632 posts Big Money Move
    Alves helped juventus into final, for me was best rb carvahal a close 2nd
  • mihain247
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    No.
  • Anyone even watched Kimmich in 2017? HE IS AMAZING.
  • Neckabob
    13293 posts Has That Special Something
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Valencia was already nominated for the real TOTY, yes he was better than Walker, helped his team win two major trophies.

    Major lol
  • Pughy30
    26822 posts Player of the Year
    edited January 2018
    His competitors all played Champions league football and were competing for the league title meanwhile Valencia finished 7th with United and was playing in the Europa league. It's just the fact he plays for United
  • Tornado31619
    20613 posts Club Captain
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    His competitors all played Champions league football and were competing for the league title meanwhile Valencia finished 7th with United and was playing in the Europa league. It's just the fact he plays for United

    So by that logic then, Kane and KDB shouldn’t be in.
  • Pughy30
    26822 posts Player of the Year
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    His competitors all played Champions league football and were competing for the league title meanwhile Valencia finished 7th with United and was playing in the Europa league. It's just the fact he plays for United

    So by that logic then, Kane and KDB shouldn’t be in.

    They've both performed better than Valencia in the league, being a biased United fan it's hard for you to accept i know
  • King_Boontai
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    nope123 wrote: »
    Dani carvajal last season/year was by the best Rb in the world.
    Who didn’t play for 1/3 of the year

    And yet was the best RB in the world.
  • Tornado31619
    20613 posts Club Captain
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    His competitors all played Champions league football and were competing for the league title meanwhile Valencia finished 7th with United and was playing in the Europa league. It's just the fact he plays for United

    So by that logic then, Kane and KDB shouldn’t be in.

    They've both performed better than Valencia in the league, being a biased United fan it's hard for you to accept i know

    But your argument was that Valencia shouldn’t be in because of how Utd played last season. We weren’t the best, yes, but we won two trophies - two more than Spurs and City.
  • King_Boontai
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    No one even knows
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    His competitors all played Champions league football and were competing for the league title meanwhile Valencia finished 7th with United and was playing in the Europa league. It's just the fact he plays for United

    So by that logic then, Kane and KDB shouldn’t be in.

    They've both performed better than Valencia in the league, being a biased United fan it's hard for you to accept i know

    But your argument was that Valencia shouldn’t be in because of how Utd played last season. We weren’t the best, yes, but we won two trophies - two more than Spurs and City.

    The other day you said TOTY is for individual performances.
  • sunderland
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    Using Champions League as an argument is basically straw man. Valencia wasn't in the CL last season. If Messi or Ronaldo moved to a team in the Europa League would you exclude them? No.
  • Pughy30
    26822 posts Player of the Year
    sunderland wrote: »
    Using Champions League as an argument is basically straw man. Valencia wasn't in the CL last season. If Messi or Ronaldo moved to a team in the Europa League would you exclude them? No.

    It's a lot easier to compare forwards and midfielders compared to defenders, when it comes to RB's the level of competition should be important along with their league season
  • sunderland
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    sunderland wrote: »
    Using Champions League as an argument is basically straw man. Valencia wasn't in the CL last season. If Messi or Ronaldo moved to a team in the Europa League would you exclude them? No.

    It's a lot easier to compare forwards and midfielders compared to defenders, when it comes to RB's the level of competition should be important along with their league season

    No, you compare them based on performances. So if Real Madrid finish 5th this year is Carvajal somehow not a world class RB anymore.
  • Pughy30
    26822 posts Player of the Year
    It's a pointless discussion anyway he'll get in because EA can put in who they want
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2018
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Valencia was already nominated for the real TOTY, yes he was better than Walker, helped his team win two major trophies.

    Retro is such a good troll, ngl

    Deadly serious, you're a typically let's hate on Valencia, because he is a United player troll.


    Ofc the video was made by a man utd fan :D:D:D, like any outcome other than Valencia is likely when a Utd fan makes the video :D:D:D:D:D
Sign In or Register to comment.