The rich get richer, cheers EA

TheQuest
254 posts Sunday League Hero
Thanks for these packs you gave to some people only and not others. Really unlucky of me to have spent money on packs at times other than the one that would give me these "refunds".
I suppose that's my fault for being stupid enough for spending money on this stupid game altogether.

but this is the final straw for me, **** despicable company ethics, I don't really want to deal with anything connected to you in any ways. Every single thing EA haas done, has in some way or another **** me over.

Konami should send you a bottle of champagne for thanking you for sending me over to them.

Peace out bit ches

Comments

• Pattebennekou
    1437 posts Professional
    Even when EA actually admit their mistakes and compensate the affected players, people find something to complain about. My god, some people...
  • kraid
    2889 posts Fans' Favourite
    Even when EA actually admit their mistakes and compensate the affected players, people find something to complain about. My god, some people...

• Clancy
    7757 posts League Winner
    giphy.gif

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain

• fluffymnuffy
    12668 posts Has That Special Something
    Clancy wrote: »
    giphy.gif

• Dawud123
    562 posts Sunday League Hero
    Clancy wrote: »
    giphy.gif

• RobBanner
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lol, of course they deserve them. The packs weren’t as described.
  • GoodnightIrene
    3460 posts National Call-Up
    OP you are some entitled cry baby aren't you, upset other people are getting compensation they deserve, and you not getting compensation you don't deserve?

People like you who can't be happy for others are just vile human beings.
  • Williejno1
    3108 posts National Call-Up
    TheQuest wrote: »
    Thanks for these packs you gave to some people only and not others. Really unlucky of me to have spent money on packs at times other than the one that would give me these "refunds".
    I suppose that's my fault for being stupid enough for spending money on this stupid game altogether.

but this is the final straw for me, **** despicable company ethics, I don't really want to deal with anything connected to you in any ways. Every single thing EA haas done, has in some way or another **** me over.

Konami should send you a bottle of champagne for thanking you for sending me over to them.

Peace out bit ches

Lol **** me some people are taking the ****
    imagine your neighbor buying a tv and it turned out not as described and they got gifted another as good will
  • Fab
    18318 posts World Class
    is this sarcasm or are you just this dense? wasn't clear from your post history i usually can tell
  • jonkero
    5731 posts Big Money Move

• Zero_velocity
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect

Peace out bit ches

Bye

Don't come back
  • Clancy
    7757 posts League Winner
    Well... this thread didn't go quite as you hoped eh OP?
  • I got 5 rare player packs, 2 mega packs, and 3 81*. Thanks for playing ha ha

The make it all better I packed IF Kane and others from those packs originally.
  • dave2121
    869 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2018
    Are these packs supposed to be for the ones opened when the icons dropped but were not put in the packs?

edit: CHA CHING! I noticed they gave me an extra jumbo gold player pack before but now they gave me all my packs back.

Thought they would just screw me.
  • dzei
    391 posts Sunday League Hero
    ok so yours free packs are possible reason of my elite 2 SB rewards today (78 rated player max and load of **** like badget,league change manager from 2 mega pack cheers and thanks) ..and now can i pleased you to tell me the reason why someone(but think i know why (monEAy moneEAy )) get free packs today??
  • Hatetheplaye7
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    kraid wrote: »

Amen
  • Joestoe
    5283 posts Big Money Move
    Leave it to some of the people in this toxic community to complain about not getting free packs when they're not even entitled to get them.
  • TheQuest
    edited January 2018
    I'm glad you sheep will keep giving a company like this money. They will carry on getting richer, while you pack your Dzeko in 100k pack.

I have no interest in being part of this **** take.

They've lowered pack weight

They can't give away a free **** pack over xmas but disguise it with a "cheap" SBC, even though it's not cheap when they know full well the market will fluctuate in their favour.

It's just one big circus of getting **** in the ****. And the only ones not "crying" are as usual those who benefitted from the scam.

No different to a tremendous tax break that benefits the 1%. lol

I get it, it's a business. They're here to make billions. Well I won't be part of it anymore.

Kinda crazy to think I used to pack legends and messis 3 years ago... Now 4 months in and I can't even afford dybala. Lol.

Cheerio kids.
  • Joestoe
    I'm glad you sheep will keep giving a company like this money. They will carry on getting richer, while you pack your Dzeko in 100k pack.

They can't give away a free **** pack over xmas but disguise it with a "cheap" SBC, even though it's not cheap when they know full well the market will fluctuate in their favour.

It's just one big circus of getting **** in the ****. And the only ones not "crying" are as usual those who benefitted from the scam.

Cheerio kids.

Glad you took the time to make a thread to share this valuable information with us sweetheart.
  • TheQuest
    edited January 2018
    Joestoe wrote: »

Cheerio kids.

Glad you took the time to make a thread to share this valuable information with us sweetheart.

glad you took the time to read it ;)

babe
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    12134 posts Has That Special Something
    Never heard so much self entitled bs in my life. You didn't deserve any compensation so why not be happy for those that did!
  • Razer94
    1797 posts Play-Off Hero
    oh dear god these threads :joy::D
  • TheQuest

Cheerio kids.

Quite interesting to read immature responses like this.

When you have a bad experience at a restaurant? are you a little **** and don't say anything?

Do you think writing a negative review of a service you've received on tripadvisor is irrelevant and stupid? Despite millions doing it?

EA don't care and have pathetic customer service. But if this is the place to vent, then so be it. You don't have to open the thread do you bae?
  • realbrutal
    989 posts Professional
    I had a few dc and other bugs in squad battles. Can I be rewarded to some free packs too?
  • SwankyStyle
    875 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2018
    I opened my three 81+ packs and got 2 84s and 3 83s. Must be EAs way of saying I’m sorry.

Decided that maybe they would give out in a 50k pack too so opened one despite wanting to save it for TOTY but back to reality with Draxler as my top pull.

What’s even better is these 81+ packs are all tradeable.
  • Joestoe

Cheerio kids.

When you have a bad experience at a restaurant? are you a little **** and don't say anything?

Do you think writing a negative review of a service you've received on tripadvisor is irrelevant and stupid? Despite millions doing it?

EA don't care and have pathetic customer service. But if this is the place to vent, then so be it. You don't have to open the thread do you bae?

I thought you were gone?

Quite interesting you call me immature. Instead of looking in the mirror and realizing claiming you're entitled to free packs just because at some point in time you spent money on the game.
  • JoyW
    2248 posts Fans' Favourite

Peace out bit ches

What a parrots here, I’m in the same boat. I spend later that night. I’m happy I got extra packs, the same from the WL rewards.

But they make the rich richer indeed.

What should they have done else? In the end this is still a good solution, still get your point
  • holdenwait
    58000 posts National Treasure
    Dry your eyes mate
  • kraid
    2889 posts Fans' Favourite

Cheerio kids.

yes but you've gone to a restaurant, seen someone else get a free meal because there was a hair on their plate, and then complained that you had to pay for your perfectly fine meal.

why do you think you deserve a freebie?