Game goes from bad to worse, constant laggy opponents

Yet another ridiculous flaw that EA lets anyone play even if you have a dial up connection, id your internet is crap you shouldnt be allowed to play. Constantly in any online mode your paired 50% of the time with someone who lags, this should not be allowed it ruins the game, disgraceful. PES here i come! One of the worst fifas ive ever played

Comments

• Daniel119614
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    It might be your internet because I haven't gotten a laggy opponent for 15 games straight
  • I have 100mb/s so i doubt it! What a cheap reply
  • Swagster123
    1709 posts Play-Off Hero
    same man people n their wacknet
  • Dusty89
    268 posts Sunday League Hero
    stop crying and jogg off to pes
  • princeapalia
    1071 posts Professional
    edited January 2018
    Dusty89 wrote: »

It’s well known that EA servers are beyond awful
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • Thatsgold007
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 2018

Finally we have a response from EA staff......
  • Dusty89
    268 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2018

It’s well known that EA servers are beyond awful

Finally we have a response from EA staff......

so pathetic how you complain over the smallest things, you need to get out more and away from your computer screens!
  • WarSpiritX wrote: »
    Yet another ridiculous flaw that EA lets anyone play even if you have a dial up connection, id your internet is **** you shouldnt be allowed to play. Constantly in any online mode your paired 50% of the time with someone who lags, this should not be allowed it ruins the game, disgraceful. PES here i come! One of the worst fifas ive ever played

• Totally agree with you. Really stops you wanting to play the game . Had enough
  • Any fix
  • avk
    1 posts Ball Boy
    i've played for one month now, if that... 80 % of my opponents are laggy. EA why are these bums allowed to play????? or why match them with someone who has some of the best internet connections avail?? i like playing some fifa but i usually play 1-2 games and leave coz it's pointless with all the goddamn laggy **** **** allowed to ruin this game experience, sometimes during a tackle you can go for a drink, go to the toilet, pick up your wife from the station and by the time you get back it might have finished the tackle...
  • Troyolb
    9 posts Ball Boy
    Lately the lag has been awful , no it’s not my connection... I’ve played a lot of games where I just quit and move on. Perhaps we could have some sort of matching lobby where we can view the connection of the person to play or at least EA could match us accordingly in the background or just simply ban these weirdos who still have dial up from online play...

Also, there should be a “friendly quit” option available when it’s so bad and both players agree to discontinue the game .
  • I think the problem might be that all the poor kids are able to now by FIFA 18 at a discount price and their Internet connections are typically bad ... thus all the lag lately ...
  • Wi1son73
    2222 posts Fans' Favourite
    The average kid sits in bedroom playing online, also watching YouTube, downstairs Netflix could be playing. All this usage on 10 meg BT/Sky net,
    I watch the latency bar start at full green bar, then fluctuate between orange and green..
    You have to wait for a full minute.... We should have lobby’s
  • Sampez12
    64 posts Park Captain
    I've complained many times when you enter a game that shows 5 bars full green connection then it lags so hard your unable to control your team. Also... people saying get a life? How about not joining and posting on a forum regarding a game you clearly regard as an occasional pastime?
  • Troyolb
    9 posts Ball Boy
    where do you see the 5 bars when entering a game?
  • Wi1son73
    2222 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sampez12 wrote: »
    I've complained many times when you enter a game that shows 5 bars full green connection then it lags so hard your unable to control your team. Also... people saying get a life? How about not joining and posting on a forum regarding a game you clearly regard as an occasional pastime?

Most games today was shown 5 bars, but the minute the game starts, it’s a different story! Unplayable.