2M to improve. Time for an Icon? *Pic*

mascherano16
1151 posts Professional
I have about 2 million to improve this team.
Might have close to 3-3.5M when investments sell.

Hazard is untradeable. So are Fabinho and Meunier of course

Prime Henry is an option, he is a personal favorite, but it's a massive pricetag.
Liked Prime Vieira's loan version a lot.

Any input is welcome

IMG_5004.jpg

Comments

• TC2289
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Prime Overmars in LF, use Hazard as sub at ST
  • A_Snipe
    1863 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’d just throw in the Bayern left triangle. And Ronaldo if I had your cash
  • mascherano16
    1151 posts Professional
    A_Snipe wrote: »
    I’d just throw in the Bayern left triangle. And Ronaldo if I had your cash

I might just have to do this in order to imrpove.
    Don't like the idea of having the same like everyone else, but I come up against it all the time

Schermafbeelding_2018-01-07_om_17.08.56.png
  • A_Snipe
    1863 posts Play-Off Hero
    How is inform tolisso? I just sold lewan as martial can out perform him anyways and I need a pacey guy with Kane. I’m thinking of changing my nif tolisso to the inform but not sure of the 120k difference
  • mascherano16
    1151 posts Professional
    How is inform tolisso? I just sold lewan as martial can out perform him anyways and I need a pacey guy with Kane. I’m thinking of changing my nif tolisso to the inform but not sure of the 120k difference

I really like his NIF card at the start, I think the boost it decent all round for the IF. So I would recommend him.
    Not sure what 120k means to you though
  • A_Snipe
    1863 posts Play-Off Hero

I really like his NIF card at the start, I think the boost it decent all round for the IF. So I would recommend him.

120k more than his nif version
  • mascherano16
    1151 posts Professional

Yeah but I mean in total, are those your last coins, you might want to hold some to do some trading. That's what I meant
  • A_Snipe
    1863 posts Play-Off Hero

[/quote]

Yeah but I mean in total, are those your last coins, you might want to hold some to do some trading. That's what I meant[/quote]

I don’t trade this year. Last year I was literally always on my phone buying and selling and it was way to time consuming so I just hope I get lucky from packs. No FIFA points used.
    But ya they’re all the coins I have. I tend to waste them on drafts if I keep them around
  • ZiggieTTU
    536 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pogba or Kante for Bakayoko, OTW Mbappe or CR7
  • mascherano16
    1151 posts Professional

Yeah but I mean in total, are those your last coins, you might want to hold some to do some trading. That's what I meant[/quote]

I don’t trade this year. Last year I was literally always on my phone buying and selling and it was way to time consuming so I just hope I get lucky from packs. No FIFA points used.
    But ya they’re all the coins I have. I tend to waste them on drafts if I keep them around
    [/quote]

Then I would go for him, maybe wait till toty. Although he might not drop much. His OTW will though when/if they release a OTW SBC in february
    I'm not using FP either, but doing lazy discard IF trading and bronze packs mainly
  • mascherano16
    1151 posts Professional
    ZiggieTTU wrote: »

Yeah OTW Mbappe is amazing, just sold him last week as I see him dropping with TOTY around the corner, but i'm planning to buy back.
    1.8M for Ronaldo seems really high to me though, but haven't played with him so I don't know if it's justified
  • Demon_reborn
    2692 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would purchase 88 rikjard 88 desailly, 85 blanc and 87 adp for 3 mill.

It covers defence, midfield and attack.
  • ZiggieTTU
    536 posts An Exciting Prospect

Yeah OTW Mbappe is amazing, just sold him last week as I see him dropping with TOTY around the corner, but i'm planning to buy back.
    1.8M for Ronaldo seems really high to me though, but haven't played with him so I don't know if it's justified
    Yeah. Never have owned Ronaldo either. Wanted Mbappe early in the year but went with Lukaku (gasp). Horrible mistake. Comment above me looks solid.
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Pogba in the centre, roberto carlos LB and IF ederson or neto?
  • flypiggy22
    1153 posts Professional
    dinho for bakayoko
  • Foldsea
    1139 posts Professional
    Or you have 1000 games with Gold training on Ben Y
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    honestly, get ronaldo, im heading (hopefulyl) towards my first elite finish just because I got him
  • mascherano16
    1151 posts Professional
    wade_7_ wrote: »

Pogba is someone I was looking into, although his defensive stats worries me a bit.
    Prefer to boost the attack rather than defensive tbf

Have you tried Ederson? Hearing mixed things about him
    I have IF Neto in my cheap brazil fitness squad, he is good, but I prefer Ruffier tbh
  • mascherano16
    1151 posts Professional

Yeah. Never have owned Ronaldo either. Wanted Mbappe early in the year but went with Lukaku (gasp). Horrible mistake. Comment above me looks solid.

Yeah I bought Mbappe at 780k, but sold him. Then rebought at 1M and sold again last week for 1M
    Such a great card.
  • mascherano16
    1151 posts Professional
    Shehraj wrote: »
    honestly, get ronaldo, im heading (hopefulyl) towards my first elite finish just because I got him

Really? Is he such a game changer?
    I'm Gold2 in WL, can't seem to move up ranks
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    wade_7_ wrote: »

Pogba is someone I was looking into, although his defensive stats worries me a bit.
    Prefer to boost the attack rather than defensive tbf

Have you tried Ederson? Hearing mixed things about him
    I have IF Neto in my cheap brazil fitness squad, he is good, but I prefer Ruffier tbh

Id say fab and tolisso are capable enough to help defensively tbh, and pogs can hold his own despite the stats, just being a physical presence.
    Also in that formation, I think he'd be more playmaker/attacking CM, which he'd do perfectly imo.
    As for Ederson, I thought his NIF was more than capable, so if his IF is an upgrade, I doubt you'd be disappointed
  • flypiggy22
    1153 posts Professional
    https://futbin.com/18/squad/2870952

Just barely out of your price range....
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    Shehraj wrote: »

yes hes a huge game changer
  • mosmartin
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    Get CR7 mate, he is a beast. I was holding OTW Mbappe just in case CR7 doesn't impresses me as much. Get him, OTW Mbappe may need 4 upgrades to reach his level.
    I've tested tactics and formations this WL, but still finished Gold 2 with a few games left. Played him a lot on 7 chem or other 2 players on 5 chem (subbed at start). Now I'm waiting for inform Bale to complete the team around him.

• Elliot666
    2019 posts Fans' Favourite
    90 Henry.
    I brought him last night, only played 2 goals so far but hes a beast. 5 goals I think.