TOTY CRASH

Killashaw
1216 posts Professional
We're halfway in the crash and it's looking good. Still think there will be a little dip until Thursday. After that the prices will only go 1 way ---> ALL THE WAY UP.

Comments

• Diggy
    14742 posts Has That Special Something
    Really another thread is not required
  • The_Mercillus
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The crash has happened
  • Olleman
    14310 posts Has That Special Something
    When you have spent all your coins on untradables this year and don't have to worry about any crashes so_good.png
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    Crash!!!!!
  • KingLionel10
    15267 posts World Class
    Olleman wrote: »
    When you have spent all your coins on untradables this year and don't have to worry about any crashes so_good.png

• ethnick
    5853 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2018

hahha gold
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Diggy wrote: »

It’s always the same people too. The ones with zero clue.
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Diggy wrote: »

It’s always the same people too. The ones with zero clue.

Always the same people who are b*tthurt. You're so easily to trigger it's not even funny.
  • FoCuSs
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tomorrow TOTY Community Vote will be announced. But only big YT'ers etc will be able to vote. And I believe they got to pick from 55 players...
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    FoCuSs wrote: »
    Tomorrow TOTY Community Vote will be announced. But only big YT'ers etc will be able to vote. And I believe they got to pick from 55 players...

So they've already voted ? @FoCuSs
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain

:D:D
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Agent VZ wrote: »

Can you read ?
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something

• FoCuSs

I'm not sure. I think they did after Fuji leaked some info few days back about Community Voting. I hope they already voted and we will get TOTY tomorrow, otherwise the 15th
  • Agent VZ
    Blarix wrote: »

Can you read ?

No you wanna teach me basement dweller?
  • WoundedGoat

Can you read ?

Stop it, let's all move along and go searching for truffles...
  • heefmondo
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero

• Orison
    55426 posts National Treasure

Yeah.

No way you can get youtubers and footballers and other stars vote in just a week, gotta contact their management, maybe record a video of them voting and so on. They probably voted months ago if that's actually how it goes this year.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    edited January 2018

Can you read ?

Stop it, let's all move along and go searching for truffles...

It's like purposefully glances over what people write or he genuinely can't read. I do like truffles though.

Back on topic.

I don't even think there will be votes etc. The voting should have happened already if that's the case.
  • Agent VZ
    Orison wrote: »

Yeah.

No way you can get youtubers and footballers and other stars vote in just a week, gotta contact their management, maybe record a video of them voting and so on. They probably voted months ago if that's actually how it goes this year.

Nice hopefully it's half decent and more realistic than if was a public one.. :joy:
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain

Yeah.

Not a chance mate. Leak would have happened ages ago, these YT are attention hogs. They would leak the info than pretend someone leaked it and make a vid about it.
  • Orison
    55426 posts National Treasure

Yeah.

Not a chance mate. Leak would have happened ages ago, these YT are attention hogs. They would leak the info than pretend someone leaked it and make a vid about it.

That is not how NDAs work lol.

The youtubers are obviously the usual sheeps like Spencer and Castro, not the ones telling us about leaks like Nep.

Doubt those guys would ruin their relationship with EA, I mean Spencer makes like 2 fifa Videos a year and still gets to play the new fifa early and stuff like that, he's living the dream.
  • VICTAAAA
    11222 posts Has That Special Something

Yeah.

The youtubers are obviously the usual sheeps like Spencer and Castro, not the ones telling us about leaks like Nep.

Doubt those guys would ruin their relationship with EA, I mean Spencer makes like 2 fifa Videos a year and still gets to play the new fifa early and stuff like that, he's living the dream.

First thing I thought of: NDAs :lol:
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain

Yeah.

Yeah I understand how NDA works but EA can't keep anything under wraps for months now. Even within EA someone would have leaked the info. There is not one suprise EA gave us this year everything was leaked before hand. I think they'll do Live one day voting on twitch with few people they sponsor and footballers etc
  • FoCuSs
    Futmas was leaked by a Spanish twitter account and they point out atm that only YT'ers/streamers etc are able to vote for the TOTY. And that it's based on the 55 players from the FIFpro.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Unless EA played smart and they can instantly trace the leak. For example spencer gets to pick out of 3 players from RB position and if leak happens with those than EA can pin point from which youtuber it came from
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    I’m looking forward to this if they’ve mixed it up
  • WoundedGoat
    They won't be voting on 55 players unless all we won't be getting the official TOTY
  • A Crafty Gamer
    724 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 2018
    A bit unrelated to a "crash", but does anyone recall if they did any unique SBC's during TOTY last year?

Unfortunately, it seems these are the only thing keeping the game going for me. I'm about to just build Henry if there's nothing really on the horizon.
  • Pauldejong6
    7639 posts League Winner
    A bit unrelated to a "crash", but does anyone recall if they did any unique SBC's during TOTY last year?

Unfortunately, it seems these are the only thing keeping the game going for me. I'm about to just build Henry if there's nothing really on the horizon.

i dont think there was a sbc.