Will I ever learn??

Why I do I continuously play WL with my Bundesliga and Calcio A squads??? When will I learn all i need to do is throw Martial, Jesus, and Bakayoko out there to rack up the wins? Damn I'm an idiot.

Comments

• M_Baller_15
    643 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Don't forget butland and Valencia!
  • Mnark95
    462 posts Sunday League Hero
    The real question is why you keep to play WL
  • cosminm
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Over 90% of my oponents had Jesus on their teams. And besides this, his finishing seems to be OP.
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    wwffan99tx wrote: »
    Why I do I continuously play WL with my Bundesliga and Calcio A squads??? When will I learn all i need to do is throw Martial, Jesus, and Bakayoko out there to rack up the wins? Damn I'm an idiot.

Tell me do you wanna play Fut18 WL/Seasons to enjoy the game and enjoy players you like to use or do you wanna just rack up the wins using the Bakayoko/Jesus
    And trust me on this, iv got more goals with Robben/Lewandowski rather than an overused BPL team
  • Macca77
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve started to try to mix my team up a little from my prem side. I’ve brought in mbappe, neymar, Douglas costa, Alex Sandro and IF Allan and Luiz albeit he is in the prem lol. Can’t blame people for using jesus as I still have him and he’s a quality striker. And martial is quality too.
  • Cahir85
    2319 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mnark95 wrote: »

• Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    Heshamk93 wrote: »

Tell me do you wanna play Fut18 WL/Seasons to enjoy the game and enjoy players you like to use or do you wanna just rack up the wins using the Bakayoko/Jesus
    And trust me on this, iv got more goals with Robben/Lewandowski rather than an overused BPL team

This....

Why are you playing WL?... If it's mainly for the rewards then you're in a catch22 situation... You can use a cheap EPL team and get more wins and better rewards but what good is the coins or the players you obtain from the rewards when you already have the team that will perform the best?

Tip - Try to achieve the goal of building a team you really like that will also beat those cheap, sweaty, EPL teams!
  • Chuckball
    660 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have an epl team without bakayoko, martial Jesus and Valencia. I should win a prize.
  • Heshamk93 wrote: »

I want to enjoy the game and enjoy using my 2 squads but losing all the time to teams with those players takes some of the fun out of it. I enjoy playing different teams. Not the same youtube based team that all the sheeple play.

And for anyone who starts the game in PTB go **** yourself.
  • Heshamk93 wrote: »

This....

Why are you playing WL?... If it's mainly for the rewards then you're in a catch22 situation... You can use a cheap EPL team and get more wins and better rewards but what good is the coins or the players you obtain from the rewards when you already have the team that will perform the best?

Tip - Try to achieve the goal of building a team you really like that will also beat those cheap, sweaty, EPL teams!

I could care less about the rewards because I don't get a damn thing out of packs this year anyway honestly. I want to play and enjoy the game. I don't mind losing to players with unique teams that actually attempt to play a decent version of the game.
  • Cahir85 wrote: »
    Mnark95 wrote: »

What else is there to do on this game?? SB is a **** mess. Seasons (Div 3 now) is full of the same teams you see all day long in WL. Draft...............I'm not paying 15K to get my **** handed to me in the first game and get some crappy pack that I'm guaranteed to pull nothing out of.
  • Dazzler
    1911 posts Fans' Favourite

Or maybe your frightened of playing with the above and when you then lose you will have run out of excuses???
  • aberry1000
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    WL is the only mode for me that is lag free

Either that or nothing and the people who play WL are mostly annoying little c**ts who time waste, watch replays and pause and ptb

It’s a disgusting game mode
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2018
    Heshamk93 wrote: »

This....

I could care less about the rewards because I don't get a damn thing out of packs this year anyway honestly. I want to play and enjoy the game. I don't mind losing to players with unique teams that actually attempt to play a decent version of the game.

Then the solution is simple, forfeit the match after you see that the other team has the same OP players .
  • Dazzler wrote: »

Or maybe your frightened of playing with the above and when you then lose you will have run out of excuses???

Go **** yourself. I'm not a sheep like you are. Go watch a few more youtube videos fuckhead
  • DustyCards
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What a **** this thread has become.
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    Chuckball wrote: »
    I have an epl team without bakayoko, martial Jesus and Valencia. I should win a prize.

Dunno about the rest but valencia is a really good right back for the price